CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What is this?  Is is downloadable and playable?

Edit nvm.  SPV3.  Not sure why they put that at the end of the video....

It's in the title.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember when Forge was simple to use and was cool for just flying around spawning things with your friends. Now you have to be an MLG legit forger to even move around smoothly in it

Do advanced forgers prefer the new controls?

Hell yeah, after raging for like 8 hours the first day forge came out you realize how much better they are. In a, perfect world old forge controls would still exist as the basic controls so anyone can hop in and have fun, move things around whatever. And then there'd be an advanced option that switches to the current button map. That way you still win over the new forgers who just wanna mess around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hell yeah, after raging for like 8 hours the first day forge came out you realize how much better they are. In a, perfect world old forge controls would still exist as the basic controls so anyone can hop in and have fun, move things around whatever. And then there'd be an advanced option that switches to the current button map. That way you still win over the new forgers who just wanna mess around.

Maybe a board with keys and some device that looks like a mouse.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Ranks "reset"

The new season is called "Fall" :apg:

Interesting. 

Maybe it'll last the length of the Pro League?

Serious forgers should be able to use a mkb setup. Is that even an option on xbone?

Nope, hence the whole Halo 5: Forge on Windows 10 coming out next week.

I'm down even though I'm not in the Beyond company.

I fell asleep.

LETS DO IT TONIGHT>

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope, hence the whole Halo 5: Forge on Windows 10 coming out next week.

For anyone who already can forge well the mkb setup isn't going to make a difference. It's really just there to make a dent in the pc market.

10 bucks to buy the Prophet's Bane.

But muh REQ packs aren't pay-to-win they said?

• Downvote (-1) 1

But muh REQ packs aren't pay-to-win they said?

Yeahhhhhhh.

Being able to buy 12 Prophet's Bane's for 10 bucks sucks.

Milking those REQ packs.

I saw someone mention on Gaf that you can drop out of a rank division. Has anyone confirmed this happening yet?

Milking those REQ packs.

I saw someone mention on Gaf that you can drop out of a rank division. Has anyone confirmed this happening yet?

0E09w6Q.png

I assume that's what this means?

Please, for the love of God, I need a handful of you guys to add me to play Halo with.  Don't care how good you are as long as you have thumbs and a personality.

I can't stand solo play anymore, having teammates that never talk or quit mid game for no reason.  I am usually a very calm person when playing this game but lately I have been raging because of how much this is happening to me.  If I continue to search alone, I'm afraid I may get cancer.

GT: FrankieFourShot

• Upvote (+1) 1

I assume that's what this means?

Yeah, that was it. What I'm wondering if it means during placement matches or after you're ranked?

Yeah, that was it. What I'm wondering if it means during placement matches or after you're ranked?

Well you could always drop during placements so it must mean after you are already ranked.

Please, for the love of God, I need a handful of you guys to add me to play Halo with.  Don't care how good you are as long as you have thumbs and a personality.

I can't stand solo play anymore, having teammates that never talk or quit mid game for no reason.  I am usually a very calm person when playing this game but lately I have been raging because of how much this is happening to me.  If I continue to search alone, I'm afraid I may get cancer.

You were in a match with me earlier today but quit the build.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please, for the love of God, I need a handful of you guys to add me to play Halo with. Don't care how good you are as long as you have thumbs and a personality.

I can't stand solo play anymore, having teammates that never talk or quit mid game for no reason. I am usually a very calm person when playing this game but lately I have been raging because of how much this is happening to me. If I continue to search alone, I'm afraid I may get cancer.

I can play for a few if youre on now. My tag I usually use is zZunair or Zuzu if you wanna play

Edit: though i have been the worst player ever since school started for some reason. Not even sure if I'll hit onyx this season lol