CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Fair enough. Its the only place I know so idk. Also thought you like grew up here.

What do you travel so much for? and yeah the internet is fairly bad, I wish I lived in an area that had fiber, you learn to deal with it though.

No man I'm army, got here in 2013. I'm from Ohio and I just miss my family and friends so I come home like twice a year. Shits expensive.

Do you have a source on that?

It was from their community manager.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nope. The way I guesstimate Halo 5's population is the Most Popular list and use http://bf4stats.com/ and http://swbstats.com/ since both Battlefield 4 and Battlefront are on the first page with Halo 5 stuck in between every time I check

In case you didn't know it the most played list is back in the store section and it shows top 48 now. However its based on your xbox location settings, because of that each location will have different games compared to other locations. So Halo 5 is currently #12 in the US, while in UK it's at # 15.

• Upvote (+1) 2

In case you didn't know it the most played list is back in the store section and it shows top 48 now. However its based on your xbox location settings, because of that each location will have different games compared to other locations. So Halo 5 is currently #12 in the US, while in UK it's at # 15.

if you don't mind me asking, what is 11th and 13th in your country?

I'm in the UK btw

Went on a little vehicle rampage last night for the Beyond fam :) .

Got 29 splatters and 35 vehicle kills. It would been 86 kills, but I don't remember if Ghost kills count towards the ground vehicle commendation or not.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Got 29 splatters and 35 vehicle kills. It would been 86 kills, but I don't remember if ghost kills count towards the ground vehicle commendation or not.

Thank goodness. I'm awful at driving, but I'm working on the assassinations.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got 29 splatters and 35 vehicle kills. It would been 86 kills, but I don't remember if Ghost kills count towards the ground vehicle commendation or not.

You're doing God's work.  Thank you.

Yes, Ghost's count.  Don't sell em.

We should get a Beyond lobby this weekend and grind some of this shit out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The skill of the average FPS player has dropped in recent years.

Fortunately for them the skill required to be good at FPS has dropped in recent years as well.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Fortunately for them the skill required to be good at FPS has dropped in recent years as well.

Possibly. But if that were generally true then you wouldn't have so many players that don't produce in matches. Or, another possibility is that general FPS players that are conditioned to twitch, run-n-gun FPS games struggle to hang in shooters that require multiple shots on target.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, Ghost's count.  Don't sell em.

Alright, good to know. I'll keep using them.

Why is my team always ass?

I always have the highest kda and damage delt in slayer and most caps/ defends in obj and keep losing.

Am i getting handicapped and getting the crapper people to try and balance lobbies?

It's been doing a nosedive ever since CPMA released.

Just got back to Hawaii. This past week was like a dream.

2.5 more months on this God forsaken island...

You sound like you're one of the people from lost

• Upvote (+1) 1