CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

yea i did, had a lot of fun. send me an invite when you guys are on.

We just had an amazing multi-houred session today! Are you in the Discord? If not, you should get in, that's where we post most of our "getting lobbies going" messages and set things up.

P.S: We also talk mad shit (Jokingly) about each other and get sassy as shit. Prepare to be sassed (By me, specifically) if you do decide to join in/request to.

We just had an amazing multi-houred session today! Are you in the Discord? If not, you should get in, that's where we post most of our "getting lobbies going" messages and set things up.

P.S: We also talk mad shit (Jokingly) about each other and get sassy as shit. Prepare to be sassed (By me, specifically) if you do decide to join in/request to.

ill download discord, send me the info.

So, after 10 months what do we think of halo 5?

Horribly executed, lackluster, etc.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Yet another fruitless corporate endeavor to revitalize a series by including nothing that made it special.

Most of the time I can't even say what I feel about Halo 5... I'm too busy being bent out of shape over what could've been. It had so much more potential out of the gate than Halo 4 OR Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hey 343 Pro Tip (Free one by the way, dont know what your pro team is doing): 

REMOVE ALL POWERWEAPONS IN FFA !!!!!!.

wow that was easy.

Hey 343 Pro Tip (Free one by the way, dont know what your pro team is doing): 

REMOVE ALL POWERWEAPONS IN FFA !!!!!!.

wow that was easy.

But wouldn't that put more emphasis on skill by removing a luck based factor?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

But wouldn't that put more emphasis on skill by removing a luck based factor?

Getting lucky is more difficult than winning as the most skilled player, therefore power weapons in FFA actually make the game mode more difficult. Learn to 343 man.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Getting lucky is more difficult than winning as the most skilled player, therefore power weapons in FFA actually make the game mode more difficult. Learn to 343 man.

I hope they change the power weapon spawns to be in random locations. Now that will be real difficult. 

not srs

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope they change the power weapon spawns to be in random locations. Now that will be real difficult.

not srs

H4 had it right all along. How could we be so foolish?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Well, there's your problem.

Day 343: Still waiting on The Sheriff to make his glorious thruster post.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A disappointing sequel that managed to slap the faces of both the story fans and the competitive community.

Just as terrible and unplayable as Halo 4 in my book. Game breaking gimmicks replaced with new game breaking gimmicks as well as a horrible weapon sandbox. Haven't touched this piece of garbage since late November.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got 8 packs (5 gold) for winning firefight warzone? Is this normal?

The thing with Halo 4 was that not only was it not a "Halo" game, but the additions made it a legitimately bad shooter. It wasn't a case of "bad Halo game, good general shooter". The bad maps + weapon drops + actual wall "hacks" turned the game into a nightmare.

Halo 5, while I still wouldn't consider it to have gameplay and flow similar to CE-3, it works on some level. It's a fine game by itself, but I personally think it's a mess compared to other Halos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The thing with Halo 4 was that not only was it not a "Halo" game, but the additions made it a legitimately bad shooter. It wasn't a case of "bad Halo game, good general shooter". The bad maps + weapon drops + actual wall "hacks" turned the game into a nightmare.

Halo 5, while I still wouldn't consider it to have gameplay and flow similar to CE-3, it works on some level. It's a fine game by itself, but I personally think it's a mess compared to other Halos.

#jetpackhero #boltshothero #neverforget

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cool game. Completely fails anyone that wanted/expected a game related to the brand created with CE through 3. Shouldn't have Halo in the title. Whoever is in charge of feature lists and what does and doesn't make it for release needs to find a new job. Whoever was in charge of the actual mechanics behind aiming needs a new job.

Just got 8 packs (5 gold) for winning firefight warzone? Is this normal?

Yup. Find the Firefight commendations. You get a lot.