CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Sup, how's H5 doing these days?

4th most played game over in Japan.

:weback::lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I never quit games. Was playing last night after not playing for a few weeks, me and 3 of my friends get kicked from the game and banned....back to overwatch.

Quit bans suck. They make people who normally would quit in 2v4s stay and bore me to death. They punish people for lag outs that most likely are 343's garbage servers. Why can't they do it like overwatch????

4th most played game over in Japan.

:weback::lxthul:

*Joke about anime robots*

Really though, looking through the Japan Xbone sales, its fascinating that MS still has so much Xbox-specific infrastructure in a country where they make so little money.

Has anybody else been put in a cool down ban for quitting to many matches when they haven't quit any?

Has anybody else been put in a cool down ban for quitting to many matches when they haven't quit any?

happened to a friend of mine but when he quit the build it fixed

After this many years of shitty Halo titles and neglect from 343 it makes sense that we should all have Coopers aggression, honestly. Im surprised more people here don't.

• Upvote (+1) 5

After this many years of shitty Halo titles and neglect from 343 it makes sense that we should all have Coopers aggression, honestly. Im surprised more people here don't. Lord knows I'm plenty hostile on Forgehub, I just don't do it here because last time I joked about r/halo being inbred I got banned, and now copper has a perma.

• Upvote (+1) 5

After this many years of shitty Halo titles and neglect from 343 it makes sense that we should all have Coopers aggression, honestly. Im surprised more people here don't. Lord knows I'm plenty hostile on Forgehub, I just don't do it here because last time I joked about r/halo being inbred I got banned, and now copper has a perma.

The only thing that keeps me not going berserk is that we have hope on the horizon. Diabotical, UT, Reflex, and Toxikk have our backs. If it wasn't for those games and all I would have to depend on is 343's Halo to play a pure FPS, I would have been banned on here long ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing that keeps me not going berserk is that we have hope on the horizon. Diabotical, UT, Reflex, and Toxikk have our backs. If it wasn't for those games and all I would have to depend on is 343's Halo to play a pure FPS, I would have been banned on here long ago.

Why bother with Toxxik when UT is free and actually has content?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Toxxik, while graphically impressive is a complete ghost town and I don't see it taking off with the infrequent and small updates.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Toxikk looks absolutely stunning and is closer to UT 2004, while UT4 is closer to UT '99. But I'm the kind of person that always turns down the graphics as much as possible, and from an outsider's perspective 2004 doesn't look like the best direction to be headed. A lot of people do prefer having the dodge jump, though.

Toxxik, while graphically impressive is a complete ghost town and I don't see it taking off with the infrequent and small updates.

Has any "guys, we're totally gonna go back to arena shooters' roots we promise just buy our game before it's finished" game ever taken off?

http://steamcharts.com/app/324810

I regret buying it.

The shilling for that game was ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 1