CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Be sure to where your mask when decrying sprint and radar.

200.gif

#FreeCooper

Win or lose the war on conformity (we're going to lose), at least we know that we're on the right side.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is sniper gone again? Fuck man.

And so evaporates my interest. 

Slightly related:

vGaFGwg.png

...No! No I do not want to do that!

NO RADAR

SPRINT

THRUST

CLAMOR

GROUNDPOUND

AIMING GIMMICKS

OVERPOERWED AUTOS

ACTIVATED POWER UPS  MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 5

And so evaporates my interest.

Slightly related:

vGaFGwg.png

...No! No I do not want to do that!

HA WE WERE MAKING THC AGAIN, YOU FOOL.

Don't fall for it, Lemon.

Guess you guys just didn't like Coop.

A lot of people didn't like Cooper.

He was banned for a lot more than being disliked though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A lot of people didn't like Cooper.

He was banned for a lot more than being disliked though.

what did he do then? All I can see was him talking about our settings and getting dogpiled in the HCS thread. To get a perma is ridiculous.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

what did he do then? All I can see was him talking about our settings and getting dogpiled in the HCS thread. To get a perma is ridiculous.

post got removed.

Hey all, just to clear up some confusion, Cooper was not banned for shit posting or disliking Halo 5. He had a long history of suspensions (6+ bans), with the reasons ranging from passive-aggressiveness, developer insults, and harassing other members. The nail in the coffin was his uptick in harassment and nonsensical posts in the past month.

Me posting a gif is more of a personal joke due to my distaste for Cooper's nature of posting. Staff has a lot of different opinions on moderation, and we have discussions about hiding posts and suspensions/bans frequently, but I wasn't even a part of Cooper's ban whatsoever, so take that as you will.

You are all welcome to discuss Halo 5 respectfully. Please continue to report anything that you find disruptive or offensive and reach out to me in PMs if you have any questions about moderation

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait, are you serious? Do you really not know what kind of person Cooper was? To anyone unironically defending him, ask yourself this question:

"With everything I know about Cooper, what are the most likely reasons why he'd banned?"

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait, are you serious? Do you really not know what kind of person Cooper was? To anyone unironically defending him, ask yourself this question:

"With everything I know about Cooper, what are the most likely reasons why he'd banned?"

I know Cooper better than you lmao I know what kind of person Cooper was.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Double clarification: It wasn't a suggestion, try to avoid discussing moderation in threads. PM me if you have any questions. Future posts will be hidden.

Then you'd know how toxic he was.

He wasn't toxic though. He would post his opinion and get shit on especially in the HCS thread. It's an online forum where you are supposed to post opinions.
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Then you'd know how toxic he was.

lol. Sure, bud.

Guys what is the consensus on Molten.

Most people seem to think it's hot trash, which I would say is pretty accurate. It flows horribly. Mid is a worthless mess. Spawns are questionable.

lol. Sure, bud.

Most people seem to think it's hot trash, which I would say is pretty accurate. It flows horribly. Mid is a worthless mess. Spawns are questionable.

ayyyyyyyyyy

I know Cooper better than you lmao I know what kind of person Cooper was.

You know I wasn't going to post this but, I thought it was relevant. 

vIWWr9J.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He wasn't toxic though. He would post his opinion and get shit on especially in the HCS thread. It's an online forum where you are supposed to post opinions.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 5

giphy.gif
Ah a gif what a typical response.
  • Upvote (+1) 1