CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Staff making jokes about members being banned even though it's always hard to ban someone.

I guess we all deal with grief differently.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wait, is No Radar now a niche group or something? Have we fallen this far?

No it's not? I don't know. Too many cliques in these threads. People might just be losing the steam to fight for no radar consideringg what we've heard from 343.

Now that Coop is banned for shitposting I expect the people that come in here and say "this thread is trash" to be banned too :P

Then all will be right in the universe

Did Cooper go on a "FUCK YOU" spree while I was asleep? Because that's what the quotes are telling me.

Come on man, is this how staff should behave?

Wasn't it also you that removed him from the group right before Achilles was unlocked?

It was Moa who did it on "Accident" i thought.  Infinity was trying to take the blame for Moa. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Cooper go on a "FUCK YOU" spree while I was asleep? Because that's what the quotes are telling me.

Hardly

He said "you are killing Halo" and is now banned

I mean let's call it what it is: a shitpost.

ON THAT NOTE

I guarantee you adding up all the passive aggressive shitposts of everyone on this website would be enough to get them all banned lmao.

"This thread is garbage" is a shitpost too and I see a lot of people come in and, with some condescension and a side of high horse, stop by periodically to remind us how the shit this thread is. Wonder if that'll be bannable too someday :)

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hardly

ON THAT NOTE

I guarantee you adding up all the passive aggressive shitposts of everyone on this website would be enough to get them all banned lmao.

"This thread is garbage" is a shitpost too and I see a lot of people come in with some condescension and a side of high horse stop by periodically to remind us how the shit this thread is. Wonder if that'll be bannable too someday :)

I called the shitpost mid shitpost. Guess Cooper was.... PREDICTABLE.

B)

Hardly

ON THAT NOTE

"This thread is garbage" is a shitpost too and I see a lot of people come in and, with some condescension and a side of high horse, stop by periodically to remind us how the shit this thread is. Wonder if that'll be bannable too someday :)

Shit post is as shit post does.   Momma says life is like a string of shit posts.  You neva know when you gon' get banned. 

Shit post is as shit post does.   Momma says life is like a string of shit posts.  You neva know when you gon' get banned.

Thats why I live my life one shitpost at a time
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Im afraid of going public for No Radar, i fear the repercussions

Imagine still being anti-Sprint. We must be careful, like only posting at the bottom of the page for the least viewership possible.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Imagine still being anti-Sprint. We must be careful, like only posting at the bottom of the page for the least viewership possible.

Be sure to where your mask when decrying sprint and radar.

200.gif

#FreeCooper

• Upvote (+1) 3

ARE WE IN THE CLOSET NOW