CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Boy I'd sure like to know what the Breakout population is these days. :kappa:

Oh boy, speaking of population - I made the mistake to use basic logic (including evidence/comparison with other most played games) on r/halo to show that H5's player population was terrible and likely hovering around 10-15k active players.  And without addressing the information I offered, it just turned into me being labeled a 343 conspiracy theorist, what Bravo said must be gospel and that H5 has more players than Reach ever had, etc etc....   It is baffling to me.   

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh boy, speaking of population - I made the mistake to use basic logic (including evidence/comparison with other most played games) on r/halo to show that H5's player population was terrible and likely hovering around 10-15k active players. And without addressing the information I offered, it just turned into me being labeled a 343 conspiracy theorist, what Bravo said must be gospel and that H5 has more players than Reach ever had, etc etc.... It is baffling to me.

You can't expect the average /r/halo user to understand the difference between daily playlist population and monthly user (which can easily be boosted with free REQ packs, but saying that is already in "tinfoil territory" for 343 defenders).

Especially Arena with the lower REQ payouts and fake social probably has abysmal population, could explain why people here run into the same to4 and experience poorly balanced teams all the time.

I wonder wether matchmaking implenting like a tourney or scrim mode would be accepted by a good chunk of players?

Like you have a Bo3 or a Bo5 or you can even create your own tourney with certain rules that others can join. Would be amazing I feel.

I wonder wether matchmaking implenting like a tourney or scrim mode would be accepted by a good chunk of players?

Like you have a Bo3 or a Bo5 or you can even create your own tourney with certain rules that others can join. Would be amazing I feel.

That's how ranked should be.

That's how ranked should be.

Nah, you shouldn't have to make people commit to a series against a particular team if they don't want to. You should still be able to play individual matches against different teams like we have now.

I can't get over how unfathomable slow and clunky default h5 feels compared to evolved.

Default feelings like babies' training wheels.

Boggles my mind that someone can call themselves a competitive halo player and not want to drop default.

I can't get away with playing evolved settings on my 55 plasma. I can't consistently hit shots

Which is good because you shouldn't be able to lol.

On default it makes little difference though because it's sooooo slow.

I can't get over how unfathomable slow and clunky default h5 feels compared to evolved.

Default feelings like babies' training wheels.

Boggles my mind that someone can call themselves a competitive halo player and not want to drop default.

The default settings for Halo 5 were never to please the competitive community. Ever.

I'm trying to save halo

You're trying to kill it by supporting shit gameplay

And I'm the one shitposting?

Mmmmmmmmmkkkkkkay

That cat though

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And yet we have the HCS thread and kids like sheriff devenauex and bunniez

sheriff devenauex and bunniez

devenauex

JD1BwHi.jpg

No really, that was great. I had a good laugh.

I'm trying to save halo

You're trying to kill it by supporting shit gameplay

And I'm the one shitposting?

Mmmmmmmmmkkkkkkay

That cat though

“Now cracks a strange, and incomprehensible heart. Good-night, sweet prince;

And flights of your fan club sing thee to thy rest. ”

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy shit did @@Cooper just get banned? it's lit boys

giphy.gif

Let it go on record that I FINALLY +repped a Cooper post. We've come full circle lads.

No Radar guys should lay low for a while, let things settle.

Wait, is No Radar now a niche group or something? Have we fallen this far?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Pretty damn far. The thing is, 343 has literally done nothing to fix the radar or OP autos. People are just conforming.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Now that Coop is banned for shitposting I expect the people that come in here and say "this thread is trash" to be banned too :P

Then all will be right in the universe

Im afraid of going public for No Radar, i fear the repercussions
  • Upvote (+1) 2