CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You know what? Too many people have replied with so much hostility... it's ridiculous. I gave my opinion on a forum as I thought that was kinda the idea but because I don't agree with some of you I should 'fuck off to another forum'.

My bad guys. You guys all have fun agreeing with each other. Should probably have a header or something that warns people not to disagree.

Please go back to Waypoint.

As soon as someone proves you wrong about how popular Halo 5 is, you pull the victim card.

Waypoint or the HCS thread would be a perfect fit for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine Playing this game and expecting to have a good time  :laughing:

I play to remind myself just how good I have it, playing on my PC. 

Kinda like when parents say they are going to take their kids to the hospital to see all the sick people, just to let those kids know how bad it can be, and to be grateful for what you have. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was there a play test on any map in H5?

Idk. I'm starting to wonder.

I mean; I'm fairly certain there was, but obviously not to the extent that they actually stopped to reflect on whether they were having lasting enjoyment or not. It's what, 9 months after launch now and I'm still getting snagged on geometry all the time...

Also, when they revealed Spartan Abilities were universal and could be used by everyone, (and thus no reason to worry) that answered the question of whether or not the game was tested for mechanical fairness really quickly. The answer is no.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can we get a good PC community going on classic settings when its comes out plz? Maybe it'll actually be fun without a busted ass aiming system.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we get a good PC community going on classic settings when its comes out plz? Maybe it'll actually be fun without a busted ass aiming system.

Supposedly your going to need a top of the line gaming PC to run it. Even then there are frame drops.

Supposedly your going to need a top of the line gaming PC to run it. Even then there are frame drops.

says who?

Check my sig! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk. I'm starting to wonder.

I mean; I'm fairly certain there was, but obviously not to the extent that they actually stopped to reflect on whether they were having lasting enjoyment or not. It's what, 9 months after launch now and I'm still getting snagged on geometry all the time...

Also, when they revealed Spartan Abilities were universal and could be used by everyone, (and thus no reason to worry) that answered the question of whether or not the game was tested for mechanical fairness really quickly. The answer is no.

I honestly think the pro team at 343 exists for the sole purpose of advertisement and is mostly or completely ignored. There is no way in hell that launch Overgrowth was play tested by anyone with both thumbs and a brain. Orion? Molten? Riptide, which is still awful after two revisions? Horrendous BTB maps like Antifreeze and Recurve? The awful weapon balance? The awful weapon placements  in general (two SMGs and two storm rifles on launch Empire)? Sprint and Spartan Gimmicks? Breakout? ARENA BREAKOUT? The sheer volume of maps that released with easy out of bounds? OHKO panic button splinter grenades? Even Warzone, their money-printing baby, was CLEARLY not tested with good players or uneven teams. I can not imagine a mode that snow balls worse. And yet it still takes them forever to get anything done. Incredible.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man this game feels slow and clonky as fuck after you play the evolved settings.

Man this game feels slow and clonky as fuck after you play the evolved settings.

I find myself walking too much and not crouching/using Spartan abilities. I also over-aim since everyone seems to walk sooooooo slow.

These settings fucked me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Source?

Regardless, I have an i56600k cpu and plan to have an rx 480 gpu so won't be a problem for me.

Can someone tell me why my plat 6/diamond 1 ass just matched against 3 1700+ Onyx and champ 15 with 3 1500-1600ish onyx people on my team?

Edit:

>be me

>switch to mcc

>one game of CE

> lag out of the second.

>classic MCC.

>back to h5

> Vs danoxide

This is what I get for thinking I can enjoy the downtime created by my meeting being cancelled.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thought this month's Xbox update included background support for music, so I could replay the H5 campaign with some actual Halo OST without using Snap. I was wrong :(

I watched that Xbox update video and saw them demonstrating the background music with the H5 campaign, but I initially didn't hear them say coming soon so I tried it thinking it would work. Lol, nope.

Why is an arena RP boost a legendary REQ?

I don't know. The boost is hardly even worth using, but all the Arena boosts are pretty terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately, the best settings in the world couldn't fix this aiming system. 

Maybe those settings on PC when the forge edition comes will yield some fun.  I can't wait my body is ready.