CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Ideally they'll have a HCS pack for all different colours :/

The game is going to be free for a whole week, which probably means more casual players. It's overall a great opportunity for 343 to uh... I suppose make an attempt to get a resurgence going. Which I understand is pretty idealistic because they, for some reason, never try to revive their own games.

Really would be a good idea to add open privacy back to customs so all those newcomers can flock to the scene, and give Tom French and his crew some much needed appreciation (which in my opinion would still not be enough.)

Why man... Why did Halo 5 have to be my first launch Halo title... All these people that played Halo 2 and 3 at peak. But me? Nah, Halo 5.

Honest question; does Halo 5 really deserve more players?

*Looks at Blops 3*

Yep, it does.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well I'm glad that in my one game I get to play before work I get THREE SEPERATE PEOPLE TO FUCKING BETRAY ME FOR AN ENTIRE GAME. He followed me from the second the game started and just made me one shot the ENTIRE GAME. This community is filled with some serious morons and I honestly think BTB should have friendly fire turned off. Between that and getting splatter betrayed while having camo really made this session really enjoyable. Fuck these kids.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That is all

This is the new r/halo meme.

It was funny the first few times, but now its like... ugh.

This is the new r/halo meme.

It was funny the first few times, but now its like... ugh.

Shockingly, I don't go there anymore. :B

Shockingly, I don't go there anymore. :B

I heard you were loved there, though?

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think that this has been pointed out yet, but given the fact that this game is going F2P for a bit, it should be pointed out that it's not very user friendly to new players.

The aiming system forcing you to shoot like Killer N takes some getting use to, and the varied options that we have(although they are welcoming) only complicate the matter. Anyone that has a low requisition stockpile is at a severe disadvantage in Warzone, especially in regards to loadout weapons.

I'm getting an Xbox One for a friend, he loves Halo, but I'm questioning if I should even get him this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still haven't the slightest clue what I got shadowbanned over.

I can think of a few reasons, this is r/halo we're talking about right?

Now now, we here at Team Beyond don't encourage community bashing, WingedGrim. Let's be charitable and give an effort not to be too judgmental toward others.

11% of me think you're being sarcastic.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Yes of course. No argument there. But looking around felt so much better than what we have now. It's frustrating to see them do something so well (especially when it's surrounded by things they did poorly), and then see them regress so badly. We literally went from the smoothest aiming to the jankiest aiming in one game.

Went to check out doubles after not playing for about 4 months. I quit after my first game and will most likely never play Halo 5 again. I could absolutely not stand the aiming and forgot how bad it was.

It felt to slow at my standard sensitivity, then it was too fast by the time I adjusted it right so it didn't feel incredibly sluggish. I couldn't find a sweet spot and I just gave up. I went back to playing Halo 1 and my aiming was fucked for an hour because Halo 5's aiming completely messed with my brain lol.

That and the fact that there are like 10 different weapons with different aim assist and bullet magnetism in Halo 5. How people can get consist aiming with inconsistent weapons is beyond me. I guess if you played Halo 5 as your only console FPS it would be easier, but I find it impossible to play Halo 5 with other FPS games on the side.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't understand why Doubles isn't permanent. Is the population playing it really that low? :(

I hope the team packs aren't too expensive.

I feel as if the team packs will be $9.99

I don't understand why Doubles isn't permanent. Is the population playing it really that low? :(

All the evidence besides Frankie and friends claiming "best player retention since H3, but we can't show you numbers" shows a population decline similar to that of H4, but keep in mind H5 sold the least out of any mainline Halo game to date. So yeah population is very very low probably

I feel as if the team packs will be $9.99

That's a really bad deal for a handful of weapon skins