CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Does anyone else get a kick out of cooper telling people to think about how they approach discussions or that they should be the change that they want to see? Lol good stuff cooper. On top of it we're praising Halo 3's aim and also claiming that Halo 3 online was only iffy because it was 2007 as if somehow the netcode changed itself in 2016. And then you ask if someone else is trolling?

really though this made for a good laugh.

i just wanted to say that the netcode now is miles different from what h3 had. Sooooooooooooooo much latency compensation.

TaZMB8D.png

This is the first Halo panel (with Q&A) since MCC, right?

Downloading 100 GB would take maybe an hour on my connection, I would do it to play H5 for free if I didn't already own it ...

I mean, I agree that it's a bit ridiculous, but I think this might make the conversion rate a bit higher. (After a week: "well, I already downloaded the thing, might as well pay half-price and keep it ..."

It would take me atleast 3 days to download it.

They are going to get so many MCC questions.

I doubt it.

Halo 4 may have had smooth aiming but the autoaim was huge

Yes of course. No argument there. But looking around felt so much better than what we have now. It's frustrating to see them do something so well (especially when it's surrounded by things they did poorly), and then see them regress so badly. We literally went from the smoothest aiming to the jankiest aiming in one game.

TaZMB8D.png

This is the first Halo panel (with Q&A) since MCC, right?

Someone on these forums that's going better ask about MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Someone on these forums that's going better ask about MCC.

I doubt anyone here would have the balls. Would be hilarious to see though.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Any info on that new Arena map "Molten"?

Nope. Unless they're giving some b-roll to IGN or something, we'll see footage on the 28th via the live stream.

snip

Great post.  I love the wall kick idea, especially needing to hold and release jump instead of hitting it again on the wall.  That's brilliant.  I recognize what thrust changes about the game, and I can appreciate what it brings, but I certainly would not miss it if it left.  It would be a lot easier to deal with if I could look at a light on a Spartan and know that he still has his thrust.  That would help with anticipation so much, and I think it would reduce a lot of the frustration that thrust breeds.  Also, it needs a longer cooldown.

I doubt anyone here would have the balls. Would be hilarious to see though.

Oh trust me, if I could be there - I would ask anything and everything about the MCC and the web of lies we were given (and still are). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh trust me, if I could be there - I would ask anything and everything about the MCC and the web of lies we were given (and still are).

i can't even remember the last time mcc was even uttered by a 343 employee.

I seriously will donate money to whatever charity the person wants who gets up and straight up asks 343 live on stream about MCC

• Upvote (+1) 2

Around the time of Ghosts of Meridian's teasing, in a weekly blog, Bravo spoke on removing MCC's Rumble Pit playlist.

Around the time of Ghosts of Meridian's teasing, in a weekly blog, Bravo spoke on removing MCC's Rumble Pit playlist.

which was how long ago?

Around April.

thx, but I'm frustrated at this infrequent communication, the game is still broken in some aspects yet they've said and done nothing. It's just req packs for days at this point.

thx, but I'm frustrated at this infrequent communication, the game is still broken in some aspects yet they've said and done nothing. It's just req packs for days at this point.

I get it, entirely. Would mainly suggest (mind you, proper) questions and communications to people from 343i. Maybe Brav can answer some questions. That's just spitballing, though. 

I get it, entirely. Would mainly suggest (mind you, proper) questions and communications to people from 343i. Maybe Brav can answer some questions. That's just spitballing, though.

playlist updates are one thing, I think I can speak for most on here when I say I'd love for real explanations on what went wrong, and what if anything is being done to fix it. I don't think bravo can answer those kinds of questions, not because he's a bad guy but because that's something that needs to come from the head honchos at the company.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

playlist updates are one thing, I think I can speak for most on here when I say I'd love for real explanations on what went wrong, and what if anything is being done to fix it. I don't think bravo can answer those kinds of questions, not because he's a bad guy but because that's something that needs to come from the head honchos at the company.

Ah, I understand, then.