CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

This page feels like the HWC thread. Get that shit out of here.

Well we're sorry that you don't like having fun conversations.

How do you even find this stuff.

www.twitter.com

Halo 4 may have had smooth aiming but the autoaim was huge

Honestly I can't tell at this point ... aiming felt smooth even when there wasn't an enemy spartan on my screen, but maybe not?  I'm worried that I enjoyed H4's aiming so much (esp. MCC H4) just because the auto-aim was so high lol

Honestly they should just make MCC free if you own an Xbox and do the same for H5 when the next Halo releases. If they want to give people a reason to buy Xbox start doing stuff like that with their older first party games and people will love them. I doubt the sales figures are so high for older Halo games once a new one is out at this point that it would offset the general good press that a move like that would bring MS.

Also that map looks cool but I'm ready for it to be some of the worst lighting I've ever experienced once I play on it. 343 has a way with these things but hopefully they do better this time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Honestly they should just make MCC free if you own an Xbox and do the same for H5 when the next Halo releases. If they want to give people a reason to buy Xbox start doing stuff like that with their older first party games and people will love them. I doubt the sales figures are so high for older Halo games once a new one is out at this point that it would offset the general good press that a move like that would bring MS.

Also that map looks cool but I'm ready for it to be some of the worst lighting I've ever experienced once I play on it. 343 has a way with these things but hopefully they do better this time.

I'm still pissy about them ruining Plaza with the green filter.

Well we're sorry that you don't like having fun conversations.

Fun conversations don't belong in this thread homie. They belong in the HWC thread. :)

I do think making MCC free would be a good plan (and good for the multiplayer population), but if they did that, they would be exposing a whole new audience to what a mess it still is. Since they clearly aren't interested in acknowledging the problem, I think they are far more likely to continue pretending that they didn't release broken travesty of a collection in 2014.

I've been thinking they should do this kind of thing since they put GoW1 and H3 on Games With Gold for a month. It's not like they're making a bunch of money on those anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh just make the damn game totally free to play already.

With more frequent warzone req pack sales for the dumbasses.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh just make the damn game totally free to play already.

With more frequent warzone req pack sales for the dumbasses.

halo 6 will be free

patience

LOL Hopefully people have a 100gb to spare for Halo 5! Why not just make it free forever?

People are going to spend 2-3 days downloading the game :P

Molten looks dope.

QmaJbpR.jpg

Cool, now we dont have to pretend the floor is lava anymore when we jump from sofa to sofa! realism

The buildings in Halo 5 still looks ugly though

• Upvote (+1) 1

I do think making MCC free would be a good plan (and good for the multiplayer population), but if they did that, they would be exposing a whole new audience to what a mess it still is. Since they clearly aren't interested in acknowledging the problem, I think they are far more likely to continue pretending that they didn't release broken travesty of a collection in 2014.

I've been thinking they should do this kind of thing since they put GoW1 and H3 on Games With Gold for a month. It's not like they're making a bunch of money on those anymore.

MCC has gotten newer problems. it crashes after every game. Just telling you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It doesn't help that the uncharismatic EG keeps on winning. I feel like I'm watching robots when they're accepting trophies or being interviewed. "Yes, we have won. We trained a lot. Goodbye." Final Boss won a lot and it was awesome because they had energy and spunk. I rather watch a Twitch commercial than hear anyone on EG talk.

ROFL what? EG has dropped matches like flies since X-Games. They haven't won anything since last winter. You've got the right to your opinion, but base it on correct information.

The update looks pretty solid. The one screenshot for Molten has me excited and hoping that it is viable for comp play.

Edit: The free to play week is going to be great for new players and to drum up some more interest in the game. I assume it will be half off on the Xbox store?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean I'm glad there's a free week for Halo 5, but it's going to be so displeasing when they see that's it going to be about 100gb when the new update comes out.

I mean I'm glad there's a free week for Halo 5, but it's going to be so displeasing when they see that's it going to be about 100gb when the new update comes out.

It was an issue when they announced other free weeks/weekends, too.

Ideally they would let people download it ahead of time, ready to go for the free week.

MCC has gotten newer problems. it crashes after every game. Just telling you.

That is in part what I was referring to, yeah.