CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Will run doubles with someone from TB for +rep.

Promise to not use autos and be an outstanding dude.

B)

I've been playing swat recently. Why is swat not just pistols? It's like the pistol was god"s gift to swat. It's perfect. Shallow range so you're not just getting picked off cross map by some kid standing in a corner. Big enough skill gap that you can out shoot kids (especially with thrust).

The BR spawn and DMR spawn swat games are fucking intolerable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Purple Reign is the first map of mine to make it into matchmaking :glasses: I've been forging for six years and I've been featured on the front page of MLG, ForgeHub, and in several Waypoint bulletins.

But none of that really compares to this. Feels great.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Purple Reign is the first map of mine to make it into matchmaking :glasses: I've been forging for six years and I've been featured on the front page of MLG, ForgeHub, and in several Waypoint bulletins.

But none of that really compares to this. Feels great.

Would now be the best time to say your map is shit?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been playing swat recently. Why is swat not just pistols? It's like the pistol was god"s gift to swat. It's perfect. Shallow range so you're not just getting picked off cross map by some kid standing in a corner. Big enough skill gap that you can out shoot kids (especially with thrust).

The BR spawn and DMR spawn swat games are fucking intolerable.

SWAT kids don't like SWATnums. I assume it's because it actually requires some shooting skill, unlike BR SWEEP SWAT.

Been gone since before forge update, is there anyway to browse community made maps and download them? like a top rated type thing? could really go for an obstacle course or something 

Does the team doubles playlist have radar(motion tracker) enabled and have 8 second respawns for team slayer? The reason why I'm asking this question is because I haven't downloaded the latest update for Halo 5 yet so I was wondering if it's worth downloading the update just to play the team doubles playlist?

Does the team doubles playlist have radar(motion tracker) enabled and have 8 second respawns for team slayer? The reason why I'm asking this question is because I haven't downloaded the latest update for Halo 5 yet so I was wondering if it's worth downloading the update just to play the team doubles playlist?

Yup for both.

Yup for both.

Well damn, there goes any potential that the team doubles playlist had. Not only did the team doubles playlist need decent forge maps it also needed some decent settings to go along with it. I guess I will just stick to playing Halo 1 on the MCC until 343 decides to wake up and pull their heads out of their ass.

It's funny how I have to reset my build EVERY time I am ready to buy a REQ pack. Pathetic. They need to fix their servers soon.

One simple question: How to spartan charge while in mid air? I Sometimes see people do that on stream, but when I try to do this it automatically goes to ground pounding. I play on Bumper Jumper..

One simple question: How to spartan charge while in mid air? I Sometimes see people do that on stream, but when I try to do this it automatically goes to ground pounding. I play on Bumper Jumper..

Tap the button while at maximum sprint speed. Don't hold it down.

You'll know when you're going at maximum sprint speed when your reticle changes from the normal one to this:

a4b61BX.png

• Upvote (+1) 1