CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

My complaints.

#1.) Sprint needs to Go

#2.) Aim down sight ruins Halo!

#3.) Not everyone should have a thruster pack!

#4.) Takes way to long to pull up your gun coming out of sprint!

#5.) Annoying music every single time you die.

#6.) Vibration is always on.

#7.) You should be able to maintain the same movement, while jumping and scoping in mid gunfight (NOT JUST HOVER

that hover thing is so annoying. I'm trying to jump snipe and I'm hanging in the air and bam I'm dead like wtf???

As far as ads...I thought u would hate it but I kinda like the br scope. It's not that huge of a difference imo

I really dislike the hover when you scope in. It really destroys the flow of the game.

I really dislike the hover when you scope in. It really destroys the flow of the game.

It's on auto by default.  You can set it to be manually triggered.

Got two ground-pound kills in my second game. That was about the only fun thing I did, but not fun in a competitive way. 

Sprint once again has ruined a Halo game. The map movement is too easy, there is no more advantage to map control. Need to get somewhere? Just sprint, jump, thrust, ground pound your way there, no more thought involved! 

Idk map control on middy has been insanely dominant so far because the rifles are so strong in this game.  Are you playing alone?

It's on auto by default.  You can set it to be manually triggered.

YOU CAN?!? You might just save my life!

Few things besides what is said already:

- can not start sprinting while in scope 

- radar range seems short. getting surprised a lot by people sprinting in

- lots of magnetism on bullets 

the flinch you are getting by the automatic weapons feels the same to me as when I am getting shot by AR in CE (which I find also annoying). Might be less bad when vibration is off.

Feels more like a halo game than Reach and 4. By miles. Excited.

I honestly feel like this is foreign. When I played Reach and 4, they played like halo games only with added layers of shit added on but this feels like a completely different game. I'm not going to judge if thats good or not but it definitely doesn't play like halo to me in a way Reach or halo 4 did.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the flinch you are getting by the automatic weapons feels the same to me as when I am getting shot by AR in CE (which I find also annoying). Might be less bad when vibration is off.

Radar range is 30 metres.

No pre-orders guys; NO ONE, not till they reveal the enhancements; then still don't pre-order because pre-orders are bullshit.

Yes. I agree with the radar. I feel like people sneak up on me far to much.

Seriously, how did the automatics make it past alpha?

You mean why are they actually useful?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Wait, you're telling me that flinch was in CE?  :wutface:

So far I'll say it's a good start, and the game has a lot of potential.

The game would play better with slightly smaller maps and a slightly faster base speed.

Thruster would be better with a smaller distance, and allowing us to shoot while thrustering would turn it into more of an offensive ability and add more skill to the game.

Smart scope shouldn't take up any part of the screen, or increase accuracy, the game should just have a graphically different version of the original scope imo, SS doesn't feel like halo.

Flinch should be cut, there's no reason for it, and makes the game more of a who shoots first game combined with SS.

Charge should be mapped to thruster and not go third person. You would need to press thruster than melee quickly to do it. Sort of like a combo but not as difficult.

Slide should get the exact same treatment as charge(listed above).

Ground pound should have its AOE condensed to that of a spartan, making it so that you can only kill a player and not damage him if you are a little off. The angle should also be decreased. GP should only be possible within a 20 or 15 degree angle, as to prevent escape. Charge time should be longer as well.

Strafing should be a little more responsive, though it's good as is.

Clamber I don't think really needs to be in the game, it lowers the jumping skill gap, crouch jumping accomplishes everything clamber does but creates a skill gap, which is better for the game.

Less audio clutter

More visceral gun sounds

Custom button layouts

Recoil should be cut from guns like the pistol and at while scoping(accuracy wouldnt be increased in scope so recoil is redundant).

Larger grenade throw distance

• Upvote (+1) 2