CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'm still in the camp that the Cortana we saw in 5 isn't the real one. Just one of the many fragments that she made.

343 could pull a

A. Logic plague

B . Not the real Contana

C: Cortana being played.

D. Mendicant bias return and helping chief to cure Cortana.

I'm still in the camp that the Cortana we saw in 5 isn't the real one. Just one of the many fragments that she made.

wasn't she humming 343 guilty sparks little tune in the legendary ending?

wasn't she humming 343 guilty sparks little tune in the legendary ending?

No she was humming her own version of Olly Olly Oxen Free.

I'm going to assume personally that it's Olly because A. She used it a bunch in the campaign. B. It sounds like it. C. Olly typically means that the game is over typically in Hide N Seek. She may be thinking to herself that Infinity will quit hiding once she gets her hands on a Halo.

343 could pull a

A. Logic plague

B . Not the real Contana

C: Cortana being played.

D. Mendicant bias return and helping chief to cure Cortana.

I hope they don't pull a "it wasn't really Cortana" bs. Have Cortana legit believe what she says. It will make the story more interesting.

I hope they don't pull a "it wasn't really Cortana" bs. Have Cortana legit believe what she says. It will make the story more interesting.

I'd prefer it to be a fragment of herself that is super rampant. And by the end of this chapter of Halo she will accidentally release the Flood and get infected with the logic plague. We would have to put her down once and for all without the redeeming Cortana shit.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It amazes me how bad the maps in this game are.

Overgrowth

Pegasus

Torque

Riptide

Some of the worst maps in Halo history. How are these map designers still employed? Was the janitorial staff tasked with DLC map creation?

And the autos in this game. My god. Sometimes I wonder why I bother putting the disk in the xbox when half of the time the game is literally no fun at all.

I dunno why anyone who believes in classic Halo mechanics plays this lol.

With pace the company is going at right now h6 will be out before we get the helmet lol.

I dunno why anyone who believes in classic Halo mechanics plays this lol.

BTB & Warzone can be fun since you don't get automatic'd every time but yeah 4v4 is cancerous.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Too bad Hot Pie hasn't spoken in ages so he can't motivate us.

lol ... it's funny, i don't really care about the helmet as such, i'm just completist about commendations and want to see us get there.  the main ones we're short on are spartan charge, assassinations, and then some vehicle/infection stuff

lol ... it's funny, i don't really care about the helmet as such, i'm just completist about commendations and want to see us get there. the main ones we're short on are spartan charge, assassinations, and then some vehicle/infection stuff

I would try to help but I just can't motivate myself into playing Halo 5. I literally uninstalled it the other day just so I could play Dragon Age Inquisition again.

I'm not usually a rager but last night, holy hell. I need to start quitting the build when these maps pop up. For the sake of my sanity.

I don't generally QTB. Only on Pegasus, man.