CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Why does the recon control scheme feel so wrong in this game? First thing I did was switch to a more familiar looking control scheme.. yet my first instinct in-game was to use LT to scope in and left stick to sprint..

I thought the exact same thing. I think its a combination of the slow base movement and the ads. It feels natural to play it like a CoD game.

Anyone else notice you hear a sound when pressing LB no matter where in the main menu you are? Lol.

#BugReport

That sound is for the LB/RB maneuvering in roster etc. Pressing LB in the main meny will bring you straight to Arena Multiplayer Beta tab, so if Message of the Day is highlighted press LB to quickly get to the MP tab. But yeah the sound is there no matter what.

Just grab a pair of A40's and play for 30 minutes with a fresh pair of batteries. After that time, your batteries will be SO drained that it won't have enough energy left to vibrate. You can get like another 5 games in before it's out of juice ;)

So last night, I pause Assassins creed update and start downloading the beta. wake up to the beta at 71% and ac currently downloading at 98% Kappa

Anyone else hate the kill cam? I dont mind the idea of having the kill cam, i just think it takes way too long with the transition from the time you die to the kill cam and then back when you skip it.

It just doesn't seem very smooth in my opinion. Obviously a pretty minor detail i just find it annoying.

It also makes it difficult to spectate and call out for your team mates while you're dead from a competitive stand point

Lol so first two games I am enjoying myself. Getting half the kills for my team both games. Automatics seem too strong so far though. going to play more and give my opinions. Everyone should od the same in the feedback thread so we can make it better? hopefully 

My complaints.

#1.) Sprint needs to Go

#2.) Aim down sight ruins Halo!

#3.) Not everyone should have a thruster pack!

#4.) Takes way to long to pull up your gun coming out of sprint!

#5.) Annoying music every single time you die.

#6.) Vibration is always on.

#7.) You should be able to maintain the same movement, while jumping and scoping in mid gunfight (NOT JUST HOVER

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Hopefully nobody hates on me, but here i go. I woke up early getting ready to play the new halo game. I was trying to keep a positive attitude although knowing it was being under 343s development. I played 3 games, and deleted it off my HDD with a Huge disappointment.

#1.) Sprint needs to GTFO

#2.) Aim down sight ruins Halo!

#3.) Not everyone should have a thruster pack!

#4.) Takes way to long to pull up your gun coming out of sprint!

#5.) Annoying music every single time you die.

#6.) Vibration is always on.

#7.) You should be able to maintain the same movement, while jumping and scoping in mid gunfight (NOT JUST HOVER)

Ive honestly never been so disappointed, and i hope im not alone on this one. I hope im not the only original Halo player that finds Halo 5 the worst in the franchise.

That's a good thing...

Nope, nope, nope..................... No way, not ever again 343!

I'm still pretty PO that I spent over $600.00 for the POS beta MCC.

My expensive paper weight (x box one) will be pretty soon on Craig's list, I'm just really sorry that I traded my 360 for this MCC debacle.

As for Halo 5, my prediction is that this will be the nail that seals the MC coffin. Just wait until the hype ends and the reality that halo is no longer the halo (1 to 3) we all feel in love hits home. I'm tired of being disappointed and more disappointed and finally accepted that my days of enjoying Halo are over.  Now looking for a new hobby.

edit: grammar

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ok lets start shall we

1. ADS or Smart-Scope is overpowered and if you use it at close range with the assault rifle you win everytime

2. The music when you die is annoying 

3. Crouch jumping should be back seriously 

4. Grenades are way to strong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to try to tough it out for at least a week to give it a real chance, but my first impressions are not good. At least Halo 4 felt like Halo at it's core, this just feels like a generic shooter with a Halo skin.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why isn't the leading team first in score?

Why does your name have to be 4 characters only?

Why are there so many beeps and sounds?

Why can't I turn off vibration?

How can you already say it isn't competitive with 2 maps on a beta?

All the maps, like halo 4, are designed with sprint so I doubt the other maps will be better. And one of the best competitive maps in halo, midship, honestly plays horribly in 5. 343 doesn't make good maps. Only way people will compete in this is if the money is worth it. It'll be fun to play for a few weeks and to play the campaign but it doesn't have lasting power.