CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I've always assumed that if Halo 5 was actually a great game, nobody would ever post on this site cause there would be nothing to bitch about.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've always assumed that if Halo 5 was actually a great game, nobody would ever post on this site cause there would be nothing to bitch about.

Ya right. The site would be 100x more active.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Maybe people realized they don't need to constantly post about radar when they've had a bad game on Halo 5 and instead it's fine that the topic doesn't have a post every 2 seconds.

Maybe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OMG your posts to me are about as original as my posts about radar.

• Downvote (-1) 2

OMG your posts to me are about as original as my posts about radar.

ty

I take it all back. Never thought I'd say this, but now's a great time to start copying other shooters, 343...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I take it all back. Never thought I'd say this, but now's a great time to start copying other shooters, 343...

lol Halo is dead. No one is going to give 343i a shot after fucking up three Halo's now. Six if you want to count all the Halo's in MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol Halo is dead. No one is going to give 343i a shot after fucking up three Halo's now.

You'd be surprised.

You'd be surprised.

The only way to win back people is to go back to Halo's formula/roots. I don't ever see Halo going back to the way is was.

lol Halo is dead. No one is going to give 343i a shot after fucking up three Halo's now. Six if you want to count all the Halo's in MCC.

I know a lot of people who enjoy 4 and 5 so I'm sure that they will get 6.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know a lot of people who enjoy 4 and 5 so I'm sure that they will get 6.

Now you're lying. No one enjoyed Halo 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well judging by the sales impact, I wouldn't be surprised if the next one did worse.

I was ok with Halo 4. And I thoroughly enjoyed its campaign. Sue me.

I am currently in talks with my lawyer. Your unsettling posts have caused me undue emotional pain and suffering.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I am currently in talks with my lawyer. Your unsettling posts have caused me undue emotional pain and suffering.

That is me with every Sexorcist post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

post about radar when they've had a bad game on Halo 5

Why do I get the feeling that you're the kind of person who said "adapt" with bloom in reach? If you think people complain about radar because they're bad with it or at h5 then you haven't been paying attention.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why do I get the feeling that you're the kind of person who said "adapt" with bloom in reach? If you think people complain about radar because they're bad with it then you haven't been paying attention or are not very smart.

Fuck bloom in Reach. ZBNS was the most fun I had on Halo for a long time. 

I'm tired of the same old shit posts of "radar sucks, how the fuck is this in competitive halo" that are spewed out by the same handful of people every day.

Like we get it. I'm just confident that most people come on here after having a bad match or two, complain about the same old and repeat the cycle when they login to Halo tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fuck bloom in Reach. ZBNS was the most fun I had on Halo for a long time.

I'm tired of the same old shit posts of "radar sucks, how the fuck is this in competitive halo" that are spewed out by the same handful of people every day.

Like we get it.

Ok, you're tired of it. I understand. Again, if you believe that people don't like radar because they get shit on in a game or something then you are not paying attention.

Ok, you're tired of it. I understand. Again, if you believe that people don't like it because they get shit on in a game or something then you are not paying attention.

Oh, I totally get it. Radar promotes campy gameplay, blah blah, etc. I've seen both arguments of it but like I said (I made a few edits, kind of rushed the post out), I'm confident that most of the complaints that keep cropping up are because they've had a bad game and feel the need to come online and say "fuck radar" before repeating the cycle again the next day. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh, I totally get it. Radar promotes campy gameplay, blah blah, etc. I've seen both arguments of it but like I said (I made a few edits, kind of rushed the post out), I'm confident that most of the complaints that keep cropping up are because they've had a bad game and feel the need to come online and say "fuck radar" before repeating the cycle again the next day.

What makes me come online and post isn't so much doing badly in a game but rather that radar takes away so much satisfaction when I do well. It's not satisfying for me to easily play ring around the rosie while my shields recharge and a poor guy is trying to finish me off (it would be satisfying to juke him like that if the radar didn't tell me where he was going), just like it's not satisfying for me to practically map a guy with a storm rifle. I can go 15-0 in swat and recognize that I don't really like it as a game mode.
  • Upvote (+1) 3