CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't either. In my post I said that Frank and Quinn should be nowhere near Halo, and that I hate them. Then it was deleted.

Probably because Frankie has actually done amazing things for Halo for a very long time.

Completely enjoying the dislikes that this post is getting.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 19

I hope the forge for Win10 isn't overly complicated. Like to place things you have to hold CTRL+F4

Probably because Frankie has actually done amazing things for Halo for a very long time.

Not sure if sarcasm...

I hope the forge for Win10 isn't overly complicated. Like to place things you have to hold CTRL+F4

Tom French. need I say more. I trust him to deliver more than anyone else at 343.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Tom French. need I say more. I trust him to deliver more than anyone else at 343.

Forge team are great. Too bad i can't say the same for writing team and multiplayer team.

You know, I actually used to get pretty lucky back in Team Arena. Like, I hardly ever got a match on a DLC map, which was great, since all the DLC maps at the time were easily among the worst in the game (What do people think of Stasis and Tyrant, by the way?), but now, ALL Im getting is Assault on Tyrant.

Assault on Tyrant is a bit iffy. I enjoy CTF on it to a certain degree. I'm a big fan of Slayer and CTF on Stasis.

I've also been really enjoying Truth Assault

I've also been really enjoying Truth Assault

that is joint worst gametype with Rig TS

that is joint worst gametype with Rig TS

Block Bubble -> Win

White/Tower Control -> Win

Sometimes when I can’t sleep for whatever reason I try to play out how society would change and function given you change a single variable of it and attempt to come up with the repercussions that follow (think “Domino Effect”) and honestly it’s quite self-provocative in an annoying way to do so, believe it or not, as thinking this way can somewhat have a placebo effect on your own mind causing you to actually live life an astronomically small percentage closer to that hypothetical society. Given this, could I actually live how I think? Sure one variable change = tiny percentage of a difference, but if I KEEP running this tests in a manner I want to live life, maybe these percentages could add up and change my way of living through changing my way of perceiving in this specific way? Maybe this might be overthinking it, but when you look at this idea of running tests over and over until our mind finds a reality we seem content living in, it parallels a software program running commands allowed by an administrator until it gets the answer it wants remarkably.

But yeah nerf the Storm Rifle

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ive given up on sensitivity. Just went back to normal 3 3. The aiming felt worse for me when i switched. It is just broken

I see this referenced every so often and no one has provided proof.

i can confirn this.

over the weekend i had subtle laggy games, as i moved and lookd around in game, the screen would flickr, like rubber band, subtle enough that when i was trying to figure oyt why my aim just got thrown off in the middle of a fight... i spawned and just pushed the aim stick in one direction, about 50% the whole directuon, as i spun in place not moving, the whole screen rubberbanded back about every 1.5 seconds. then when i started running fwd, it rubberbanded me back a step... subtle enough to legitimately throw off my aim at any moment. i quit out, played another match, same thing... this went on three times in a row and then i just gave up and played another xbox title.

Pretty solid montage by SSlCK

While the player seems good any montage in Halo 5 sucks because so many snipes that shouldn't have hit, they actually hit.

It's dumb, any Halo 5 montage is just doomed to never get a 10/10 from the get go. 

Tyrant Assault plays pretty well, IMO. This may be because my experiences with the gametype have mostly been wins, but it plays very methodical. Push the ball in from inside or outside, and slay the spawners coming from the opposite direction. The flanking routes make it interesting, but I really enjoy the flow of it.

The ten year old child in me is so happy that i managed to get the GT "iFart" for a smurf account yesterday.

Personally i like Stasis so far.  I think its a much better map than Torque despite having the same "Bones".

Pegasus still sucks as does radar as evidenced by this clip:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/iFart/video/17691818

That whole interaction actually started much earlier than where the video picks up.  I had got him one-shot from stairs with a LR.  No radar = going over the top and finishing the kill then both of us getting on with our lives....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Like what?

He was the Content Manager for Bungie during Halo 2/3 (ran the website, ext.) Wrote Saints Testimony (which was damn good) he was the co-author of Evolutions. Wrote the weekly update during Halo 2 and 3 days. I believe he also helped with the Halo 4 campaign as well.
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Forge team are great. Too bad i can't say the same for writing team and multiplayer team.

The writing team is pretty good (Halo 4). I blame everything wrong with Halo 5s campaign on Brian Reed.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4