CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Anyone who wants to buy a PC message me! I'll be glad to help :3

Same here. I love helping people with that! 

Anyone who wants to buy a PC message me! I'll be glad to help :3

What brand should I stay away from when I'm looking for a SSD?

Wow, please just let the forge team run 343 from now on.

Alright

I'd considered making my GT Make Halo Great Again but I figured only the Beyond fam would would get the joke.

That wouldn't fit. It's 21 characters. I think its a 11 character limit.

Why can't they just revert the aiming to the beta's? I can't figure out what's good.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What brand should I stay away from when I'm looking for a SSD?

I can list reputable brands.

Samsung is definitely the best in SSD value options right now. Their EVO series is the best bang for the buck.

Intel NVMe drives are the fastest SSDs available but they way expensive.

SanDisk, Corsair, Mushkin, AMD and Hyper Kingston are all pretty good too.

Character limit's 15.

Ironically enough..you could make a GT named Character Limit and it would fit perfectly.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@Moa

Serious question fam

How are you always the first one to report on Halo news

I use TweetDeck which gives me desktop notifications for new tweets. Combine that with following Xbox Wire who automatically tweet out articles when published and bam.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Why can't they just revert the aiming to the beta's? I can't figure out what's good.

Because 343 lack common sense. This is the same company who launched MCC.  The same company who basically insult lore fans in a TIME interview.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Serious question

Is eBay the best place to sell consoles as far as $$$?

I've sold a ton of electronics on both eBay and Amazon, honestly it's a toss-up ... check average sale prices and Amazon / eBay commissions (which changes constantly for electronics)

Am I just ignorant and they actually planned for the last man standing to survive an extra swipe?   Or do the servers just suck?  I was kinda PO'ed 

Am I just ignorant and they actually planned for the last man standing to survive an extra swipe?   Or do the servers just suck?  I was kinda PO'ed 

It's intentional

Powerup glitch is being removed according to @@Naded.

I just played Naded a little while ago.

But I can't even do the switch weapons glitch anymore. You have to watch the stupid animation.

I just played Naded a little while ago.

But I can't even do the switch weapons glitch anymore. You have to watch the stupid animation.

Yeah, I dunno what the idea behind that is. A lot of people assumed that the removal of the YY animation cancel meant they were making the power up glitch more important.

cuz it was weak weak weak

what? Wasn't really a shitpost and I was not wishing for anyone's death. Those two guys really are terrible imo

You know, I actually used to get pretty lucky back in Team Arena. Like, I hardly ever got a match on a DLC map, which was great, since all the DLC maps at the time were easily among the worst in the game (What do people think of Stasis and Tyrant, by the way?), but now, ALL Im getting is Assault on Tyrant.

what? Wasn't really a shitpost and I was not wishing for anyone's death. Those two guys really are terrible imo

Frankie got me annoyed because of the Time interview. Quinn a.k.a shotgun dude from gears....yeah