CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It says you test them out with your friends so I would assume you have to be able to.

That's actually the most interesting part of the entire article. If we can test them with this editor it leads me to believe that we should be able to run customs on PC

Hopefully 343 realizes that 99% of the population never gets to experience forge maps and gamemodes and that they should probably add a few to matchmaking.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's actually the most interesting part of the entire article. If we can test them with this editor it leads me to believe that we should be able to run customs on PC

If customs on PC are possible, I'm selling my Xbox. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

My thoughts exactly while reading the article. Which wouldn't be bad with the whole Xbox app for pc, has all your friends right there already!  My first map would be designed for oddball.  I think it's crazy I still haven't played oddball in Halo 5.  Blows my mind.  

Any idea how the whole 4k Textures and stuff will work? The One doesn't support them (for now anyway)

I'm getting a kick out of some of the comments on Waypoint about this. Can't wait to see the X1 do 4k textures! 

I'm getting a kick out of some of the comments on Waypoint about this. Can't wait to see the X1 do 4k textures! 

I wonder if when the resolution is 4k on PC, the textures are just 1080p textures upscaled to 4k.   Everything always published with 1080p textures, when used on PC upscaled on the fly or something. 

Xbox 1.4k confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

all this talk about forge and im here thinking when 343 stop messing with maps/game modes and let the community decide whats best for halo rather than forcing us play shitty maps...

Halo 6 will be PC then. Probably should start putting some moolah away for a good pc.

"The reclaimation has already begun, and you are hopeless to stop it"

I'm very interested in the (Halo Wars 2) onwards thing.

Halo Wars 2 is on PC and X1, confirmd last year whe it was announced. Will probably have the same deal as Quantaum Break, you pre-order the X1 version and you get te PC Versionas well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo Wars 2 is on PC and X1, confirmd last year whe it was announced. Will probably have the same deal as Quantaum Break, you pre-order the X1 version and you get te PC Versionas well.

I know this. But his wording implied that more games were coming to PC.

"Windows 10 sucks, it tracks everything you do!"

*has smartphone*

*uses google*

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whoever enjoys Plaza Slayer... I.. just don't get it. It's such an awful gametype.

All game long BRs, SRs, SMGs. 

Should only be 1 BR and 1 SMG or SR, THATS IT.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 6 will be PC then. Probably should start putting some moolah away for a good pc.

"The reclaimation has already begun, and you are hopeless to stop it"

Yeah if people are going to actually build a PC with this type of stuff in mind the time of the GTX 1080 is soon and by the time H6 comes around it'll be at least a generation better than that. The big deal about the 1080 and to a much lesser extent the 1070 however is that this is where 4k cards start to become a very real thing for a lot of people.

I'm assuming this is where the rumor/actual potential of an upgraded PS4/Xbone comes from. PC resolutions/graphical horse power are about to take the biggest shit on consoles we've seen in quite a long time.

And Google doesn't collect data off you? Lol

That's the joke

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah if people are going to actually build a PC with this type of stuff in mind the time of the GTX 1080 is soon and by the time H6 comes around it'll be at least a generation better than that. The big deal about the 1080 and to a much lesser extent the 1070 however is that this is where 4k cards start to become a very real thing for a lot of people.

So. I plan on building a PC but I am not good at it. What would be best for me if my cash limit was 600-700?

Whoever enjoys Plaza Slayer... I.. just don't get it. It's such an awful gametype.

All game long BRs, SRs, SMGs. 

Should only be 1 BR and 1 SMG or SR, THATS IT.

I think it should be played like Lockdown. Control one spot and dont move lol. Preferably nest.