CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What post? Is there more than what Moa quoted because his link leads nowhere.

look for even more exciting updates coming to the Forge experience in Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One in the coming months – including new environments, advanced file sharing capabilities, new pieces, palettes, props, and much more.

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/05/19/forging-ahead-the-halo-forge-experience-comes-to-windows-10-pc/#Kb2WlKsXhseDk1Mj.99

Of course it's for Windows 10.

Still though, that's really cool that forge will be on PC and you'll be able to publish maps from there to consoles.

That link also leads nowhere as well.

Picture of what you're seeing?

Working fine for me.

SOON HALO WILL BE ON PC OFFICIALLY BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Can't wait. If it does I am selling my Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Of course it's for Windows 10.

Still though, that's really cool that forge will be on PC and you'll be able to publish maps from there to consoles.

Why wouldn't it be? Windows 10 works fine

I wonder if you'll be able to switch to player mode and move around with mouse and keyboard 

I'm not exactly trying to complain about it because it is free and new but... how in the world do you release forge on PC instead of the actual tools to build Halo 5 maps lol? I was always under the impression that we got forge because we were on console.

Also to people complaining about W10. Its actually a great OS. Unless you're a Mac scrub or only use some form of Linux there really aren't too many reasons to not use it. Especially for gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not exactly trying to complain about it because it is free and new but... how in the world do you release forge on PC instead of the actual tools to build Halo 5 maps lol. I was always under the impression that we got forge because we were on console.

Also to people complaining about W10. Its actually a great OS. Unless you're a Mac scrub or only use some form of Linux there really aren't too many reasons to not use it. Especially for gaming.

Probably because Forge files would be easier to move across platforms, even moreso now that the files are stored on the cloud.

And the Forge team kills it again. Excellence is the norm for those guys and it's so great to see the features continuously improve with each update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is amazing news! Windows 10 is fucking amazing, idk why the hate train still exists. I guess people just don't know any better.

Regardless, this will lead to much better maps being made and hopefully the full game comes next, I could finally enjoy Halo again! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's the problem?

People hate on it because it's cool to hate on apparently. It's far better than 7 or 8.1, that's for sure. 

Please no one mention the tracking aspect because you don't know what you're talking about. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's great news. Thank you Forge team. You constantly deliver every update.

Holy CRAP forge on Win10!!! HYPE!!!!!!!!!! 
Probably use this more than my xboxone all together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for a community curated playlist that is automated!  Forge Greenlight, give it to us French!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Windows 10

Well so much for that

Oh well, your loss.

Windows 10 is the best OS I've used.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People hate on it because it's cool to hate on apparently. It's far better than 7 or 8.1, that's for sure. 

Please no one mention the tracking aspect because you don't know what you're talking about. 

I lol at people who think they actually have any kind or privacy in this day and age.   Just accept that you don't and move along.  That's what I do.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I lol at people who think they actually have any kind or privacy in this day and age.   Just accept that you don't and move along.  That's what I do.

"Windows 10 sucks, it tracks everything you do!" 

*has smartphone*

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm not exactly trying to complain about it because it is free and new but... how in the world do you release forge on PC instead of the actual tools to build Halo 5 maps lol? I was always under the impression that we got forge because we were on console.

I am sure there actual tools have a very steep learning curve, without a properly documented API and whatnot, where as forge is designed to be intuitive and user friendly, for layman people.

Picture of what you're seeing?

Working fine for me.

It's just a blank screen. URL reads "blank"

I wonder if you'll be able to switch to player mode and move around with mouse and keyboard 

It says you test them out with your friends so I would assume you have to be able to.