CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Once again, my game randomly crashes mid battle and now I'm banned for 24hrs. I'm all about quit penalties but none of the "quits" I have are me leaving, it's all the game crashing. Pretty soon I'll be banned for life. I've tried reaching out to @@Bravo and Halo but to no avail... Frustrating. Have it all on Xbox DVR too.

Try @Brav and @@Unyshek on Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Always liked citadel as a map, happy to see it get some love by forgers.

Why aren't we trying to get forge maps into HCS?

Because nobody gets to play them to see if they're any good.

• Upvote (+1) 7

This is the first time in Halo history I really think having forge maps in the circuit can do no harm. ESPECIALLY since this last update when they added textures..maps just look insane now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why is there a SAW on Empire now?

Dear 343, the Tier 1 Autos are bad enough.

Why the fuck would a tier 3 Auto ever be a good idea?

please. keep it the fuck out of arena.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played 3 entire fucking games on 3.5/3.5 thinking I just suck ass. Didn't know it was actually 7 fucking sens. WHY DID 343 MAKE THIS SO COMPLICATED

I was a 4s/2a guy before the update, and 2.5x/2.5y/2a is my sweet spot now

I was a 4s/2a guy before the update, and 2.5x/2.5y/2a is my sweet spot now

How does this feel up close with autos? I rolled 2x2y2a for awhile and while my magnum was dirty, my close up tracking was hot crap.

Also, if anyone is still having problems with aiming, here's my suggestion. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCV0pHjtxes

How does this feel up close with autos? I rolled 2x2y2a for awhile and while my magnum was dirty, my close up tracking was hot crap.

Also, if you're still having problems with aiming, here's my suggestion.

Actually, before the update, autos were my main problem. I either felt uncontrolled with them at higher sensitivities or molasses-slow at lower ones. I feel very comfortable with them, even at close range.

Was watching old Halo 5 trailers and it made me so sad knowing what the campaign could have been like. Here's to hoping that the ONI stuff happens after the Cortana. Stuff. I mean it kinda makes sense since ONI was way too strong before Cortana.

Not sure if this has been posted before or not but the new textures make Forge so damn good:

"I think the map is compatible with Assault, maybe not regular Assault, but at least Oddball"

I mean wtf, 343i what have you done? Linking two totally different gametypes sure was a great idea /s

Go down 3v4 in a Arena game the other team starts to stat, and now I am playing in a Warzone and now I'm getting farmed. This game sucks dick.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Go down 3v4 in a Arena game the other team starts to stat, and now I am playing in a Warzone and now I'm getting farmed. This game sucks dick.

You love the game, definitely, because you play it all the time, but you hate the players. 

You love the game, definitely, because you play it all the time, but you hate the players. 

I don't play it all the time. I play it once in awhile because I'm bored. Then after a few warzone games Halo 5 is boring. There is no incentive to play the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"A multiplayer game is only as good as its' collective community."

- A wise man

"A multiplayer game is only as good as its' collective community."

- A wise man

A game that is fun will attract a community. 

A game that is shit can stay relevant for a little with help of a community. 

You can't really blame anything on the community in Halo 5 either. People are given what they are given, and they try to make the best of it. 

If you play the game almost ever day you like the game, it's as easy as that. But it wasn't an insult. It just gets annoying when people make it sound like they don't like it but play it almost exclusively. People like me that doesn't like Halo anymore doesn't care if you like the game, or not. Halo to me is nothing but a book of memories that I barely hold onto anymore. 

Was watching old Halo 5 trailers and it made me so sad knowing what the campaign could have been like. Here's to hoping that the ONI stuff happens after the Cortana. Stuff. I mean it kinda makes sense since ONI was way too strong before Cortana.

They really dropped the ball with the campaign.  Can't believe how bad the storytelling was

in the game.

Hopefully Halo wars 2 don't suffer the same fate

They really dropped the ball with the campaign. Can't believe how bad the storytelling was

in the game.

Hopefully Halo wars 2 don't suffer the same fate

I don't think Brian Reed is writing it so I am sure that we are fine
  • Upvote (+1) 2

i play halo 5 pretty often or try to, its the only competitively ranked fps game that's not a hassle to connect and play an hours worth of matches and log off for the night. That being said, it's got so much untapped potential to be great and it's sad that it's taking this long for 343 to recognize it.

I feel like Team Arena needs a SoloQ feature on it. Its frustrating to play solo against to4s

• Upvote (+1) 1

i play halo 5 pretty often or try to, its the only competitively ranked fps game that's not a hassle to connect and play an hours worth of matches and log off for the night. That being said, it's got so much untapped potential to be great and it's sad that it's taking this long for 343 to recognize it.

As someone who is really just interested in Arena, mostly playing solo because of my schedule or the fact that none of my friends really play anymore, I feel like I have really been given the middle finger by 343.   I don't play anymore because the solo matchmaking experience is so bad, the maps suck, the autos suck, ...

and dare I say it, the ranking sucks.  I think they should just had 1 to 50 ranking and made it hard AF to get 50, no monthly reset, no seasons.