CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Becasue it was poorly implemented, THE ONLY REASON People play Warzone is because the EXP/REQ rewards are disproportionately higher than Arena. Hell Arena Assault will give you 1300 for losing a 6 minute game.

That's literally the only reason play Warzone? Please.

Becasue it was poorly implemented, THE ONLY REASON People play Warzone is because the EXP/REQ rewards are disproportionately higher than Arena. Hell Arena Assault will give you 1300 for losing a 6 minute game.

I assume you mean Warzone Assault, right? Because an Arena game of Assault only lasting 6 minutes is pretty rare lol. 

Anyway, I think you underestimate the amount of youngish kids that started playing Halo with H4 and kept the BTB playlist in that game semi-populated years after launch because they love vehicles and big chaotic games. Warzone gives kids like that an even bigger playground to mess around in. And I bet there are more of them than you think. 

I assume you mean Warzone Assault, right? Because an Arena game of Assault only lasting 6 minutes is pretty rare lol.

Anyway, I think you underestimate the amount of youngish kids that started playing Halo with H4 and kept the BTB playlist in that game semi-populated years after launch because they love vehicles and big chaotic games. Warzone gives kids like that an even bigger playground to mess around in. And I bet there are more of them than you think.

We we will never know since 343 doesn't release numbers they have to hide the failure.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

We we will never know since 343 doesn't release numbers they have to hide the failure.

Well heres a bit of an anecdote if it counts as anything, most of my friends have more time put into Warzone than Arena by a significant amount, when I asked a few of those same people they said they just enjoyed warzone as its more casual and fun. Options of vehicles and a multitude of weapons at your disposal.

I doubt anyone will respond to me but because if I'm not actively trashing the game I get ignored. But my win percentage is like 20% what do I have to to win solo? Is it even possible to do?

Post a gameplay and lets take a look.

How would I upload a full game? I have no youtube channel

Well, at the top right hand corner of the YouTube home page there is a sign in button. Click it and you will be prompted to sign in or sign up for an account. Simple. :)

Well, at the top right hand corner of the YouTube home page there is a sign in button. Click it and you will be prompted to sign in or sign up for an account. Simple. :)

Wait actually can you save an entire game on the xbox and upload that to youtube from in that? Or do you need a capture card. I thought you can only save 5 mins of content?

Wait actually can you save an entire game on the xbox and upload that to youtube from in that? Or do you need a capture card. I thought you can only save 5 mins of content?

You can only cap 5 minutes of gameplay.

I guess what I mean is that I don't have any uploaded videos to my channel because while I do have a capture card internet is slow and I won't be able to upload anything unless I'm at school

Citation needed.

Halo 5 was officially revealed two years ago today. They released that Halo Xbox One trailer in 2013 but the actual title "Halo 5" wasn't confirmed until May 16th. 

Pretty crazy day. Confirming a new game and sending everyone into rampant speculation about what Halo title would be dropping in 2014 which eventually turned out to be Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly think Halo 5 is one of the ugliest Halo Games, H3 MCC is more appealing to the eye than Halo 5

Well Halo 3 is beautiful so that makes sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How would I upload a full game? I have no youtube channel

If you have a specific gameplay in mind, you could go to your game history on waypoint, find the game, and copy and paste the link to that game. I can bookmark it and watch it later. Make sure to mention me in the post using @ so I'm notified. For some reason I don't get notified when I'm quoted in this thread. Or just PM it to me.

Minus the melted plastic for faces.

oXoD6kW.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't care for Warzone players since they probably don't watch any esports at all and have no desire to compete. And Warzone settings are so different and out there, that is irrelevant for the development of the next game, unless they decide to say: "fuck it lets go full sellout mode and make only Warzone game with even more micro transactions "

Fair enough, I think WZ players aren't generally huge fans of esports ... but it's definitely relevant in terms of player base and general popularity of the franchise

The best way to give Locke more background story is give him an spin-off

game where he worked for ONI. To see him do shady stuff.

The best way to give Locke more background story is give him an spin-off

game where he worked for ONI. To see him do shady stuff.

isnt that exactly what nightfall was?

• Upvote (+1) 1

isnt that exactly what nightfall was?

Nightfall was locked behind a pre-order bonus for MCC wasn't it?

Have it in-game or a game for it.