CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Any forgers here mind telling me if the grass terrain and textures have different colour options (more specifically, darker greens)?

One thing I really despise is how brownish/yellowish the grass has been in this game. Was watching some Blood Gulch remake customs, and it looked really yellowy and stuff. What is even more odd is as faithful (imo) as H2:A was; there were also solid green levels, the Blood Gulch remaster also has this yellowish hue instead of green.

I noticed the same with the new Valhalla forge BTB map as well (Raid on Apex 7 though looks better in terms of real green though). This kind of makes me fearful for Halo 6 because if this the art route they've decided to take, then I'm really gonna hate the first mission where we land on that new ring and explore around like Halo CE 2nd mission.

Just played a few games. Why did they change the font on the carnage report? It makes the stats look like they're stretched out.

With the aiming, I haven't really found anything that I like yet. I think I might just make the vertical setting a little higher and see how that plays out.

Grifball wasn't permanent in H3, neither was Tactical or MLG FFA.

H3 Playlists were far, far from perfect.

I'm not saying UGC as a whole hurts the game. One of my biggest beefs with 343 was not having Infection ready for Forge's launch. The tools need to be there for the community to utilize and unite over, but the content needs to be handled in the right way.

Team tactical was most definitely permanent. It was just quickly removed because of insanely low population. I think it was the only list that nobody got a 50 in.

Dude, just face reality. Almost everyone disagrees with you on this topic. Hell 343 essentially did what you think is right and each section of the community was pissed

Can somebody tell me what settings I need to make my vertical and horizontal sensitivity the SAME speed? Reading this makes me all confused.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's not just you. The servers are complete ass right now.

Yeah i noticed that when i couldn't use reqs at all.

It was pure nightmare in warzone turbo

Is the new Memories of Reach REQ pack needed to get the new stuff or is everything able to be obtained via Gold/Silver/Bronze packs?

You can get them from everything, I think the special pack just guarantees you something from the new update.

Team tactical was most definitely permanent. It was just quickly removed because of insanely low population. I think it was the only list that nobody got a 50 in.

Dude, just face reality. Almost everyone disagrees with you on this topic. Hell 343 essentially did what you think is right and each section of the community was pissed

Halo 3 had many permanent playlists at the most. 

Head to head, Many variants of team objective, BTB, squad battle, doubles, social doubles, team tactical, Team snipers, 7th on the 7th, Social Slayer, Lonewolf, MlG FFA, MLG. There were many rotional playlists such as Living dead and Valentines day, Grifball, Rocket race and more. 

Someone had 13 50's at the most as far as I know, but I can only imagine around 5-8 ranked and around 5-8 Social Slayer playlists where around at the same time. At most possibly 16 playlists. 

So if you're like me this aiming update will still not fix the sensitivity curve problem.

Just give me the beta option PLEASE @@Sal1ent @@Deez and we can be best friends

It wont happen, all hope is lost.

You can get them from everything, I think the special pack just guarantees you something from there new update.

First MoR pack guarantees Jorge's Chaingun, plus two other Reach-themed unlocks (I think it might even be exclusive to the armors). After that every pack gives three unlocks, so its essentially a way to get the Mythic Reach Armors without having a full REQ collection.

You can get them from everything, I think the special pack just guarantees you something from there new update.

Thanks, buddy.  This is going to be the first Halo 5 update where I won't be able to just buy everything immediately so I wanted to make sure I could get everything from REQ points. :P

I'm pretty sure these search preference options don't work. I was on "focused" I'm Onyx 1754 and I'm matching champion 2 and I'm getting a onyx 1524 on my team.

So the aiming is still screwed??

smhn.gif

Yup just more options to tweak aiming without fixing the actual issue at hand.

For people struggling with the sudden jump in acceleration, set the outer deadzone to 0% and the aim acceleration to 1. This means the the turning speed jump will only kick in when your stick is at pretty much max deflection and the actual increase in speed won't be as large. 

The deadzone change is important part, the lower aim acceleration just makes it slightly easier to handle.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you take the time to scroll down the extra inch to see the replies?

I'm not sure if I should reply with a serious comment about how I forgot about it until now or if I should say something witty and smart like "I was 2 busy fuckin ur mum."

Two Arena games so far today, two times I had a teammate quit in the first few minutes. We were even winning the second game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Third game, teammate is afk for first minute of Assault game. Doesn't matter, it's a champ on the other team partied up with a gold and two silvers. My team is unranked. What the fuck 343? 

• Downvote (-1) 1

1. Played a few games of Torque Slayer today (the Refresh that came out last month, dual snipers + sword + camo) and that map is much, much more enjoyable.

2. I'm also vibing with Stasis. It's a bit sloppy for Slayer but it's a small map with decent sightlines and flow. Gonna try to get more games on it.

Any forgers here mind telling me if the grass terrain and textures have different colour options (more specifically, darker greens)?

One thing I really despise is how brownish/yellowish the grass has been in this game. Was watching some Blood Gulch remake customs, and it looked really yellowy and stuff. What is even more odd is as faithful (imo) as H2:A was; there were also solid green levels, the Blood Gulch remaster also has this yellowish hue instead of green.

I noticed the same with the new Valhalla forge BTB map as well (Raid on Apex 7 though looks better in terms of real green though). This kind of makes me fearful for Halo 6 because if this the art route they've decided to take, then I'm really gonna hate the first mission where we land on that new ring and explore around like Halo CE 2nd mission.

Grass only comes in 2 flavors: green and white.

You can mess with the color a bit with filters.

• Upvote (+1) 1