CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So would it be best to buy Gold packs or Silver packs now?

Depends on your collection %, same as always.

Vert and horizon you can but not to your base sensitivity.

Oh im dumb, so i guess you can custom it to 3.5,3.5 and that = 3.5 base sens?

Don't think so since one of them is half the other.  To get 3.5 base sens, you'd need 1.75 and 3.5.  1.75 doesn't exist.

Also with aiming if you match horiz and vert, feels better to go to 2 aim accel.

How tight would it be Halo 5's forge was forward compatible with 6's forge and you could import Halo 5 object shells into Halo 6's forge and have them re-skinned and textured.  Then all the forged goodness from 5 would nearly instantly be ready in 6.  Hopefully the forge team is working on something along these lines.  Only problem I see with this is, and it's a major one, the pallets would most likely be different in 6.

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF FUCKING JESUS! THE AIMING!

The issue is still there man. It's better, but still shit compared to old games and the beta. 

You better not be pulling my leg.  Settings?

I like your sig.  Watching first season right now.  It's sooo good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The issue is still there man. It's better, but still shit compared to old games and the beta. 

You can really help negate the issue with tinkering with the deadzones/acceleration.

That + having the same horizontal/vertical sensitivity = aiming that is perfect to me.

So how is Stasis?

Better, really dont like how closed top mid is.

3 hor, 3 ver, 2 acel, 0% inner, 4% outer feels the best the aiming has since launch.

So true

I'm assuming this is happiness? What settings are you playing on that feel good, and what did you play on before?

Better.

You know the videos where people are slowly spinning their reticle and then it suddenly picks up in speed? That's still a thing.

Decreasing the outer deadzone to 0% really helps with that. Means you only start accelerating when you're almost at max displacement.

You should always be buying Silvers until Silvers give you nothing permanent anymore. That way when you start buying Gold you'll get all the rarer stuff previously unavailable, and all the crap filtered out.

With regards to the update, you're just gonna get better chances on worthwhile stuff, and no emblems as part of the two permanent unlocks.

I'm assuming you still cannot sell stuff in bulk right? Back to selling stuff instantly after each open pack...

I agree it's still there, but horizontal sens Kreygasm.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it just me, or can you not YY power ups anymore?

Looks like it. Weird.