CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Can we add that new perk to Arena?

I'm wondering if it works on people with camo equipped.

Edit: Just noticed Moa and Raven in the stream game. :dank:

Can someone please tell me about the new forge shit, I can't watch the stream. Thank you

They added textures. You can make blocks look like stone, marble, wood, and other stuff, and also overlays to make the textures look grimy and shit. They added Mini Kill Balls, and Plasma Kill Balls. They added corpses of humans, and covenant. They added ammo crates. They added larger decals, or objects. Oh and trash cans, dumbsters, and trash bags with trash. So much trash.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've said it before in this thread, I'll say it again. Forge is absolutely just not my thing. Never cared for it.

That being said, these forge developers are god damn amazing. Tom French is a damn good designer/lead mucho respect.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why is the forge team roughly 10,000 times more competent than the rest of 343?

Can you imagine, if our mm team was that good.? or even half as good, but no we are stuck with......................

tumblr_inline_mlh8nxRBnN1qz4rgp.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

They added textures. You can make blocks look like stone, marble, wood, and other stuff, and also overlays to make the textures look grimy and shit. 

Holy fuck.

Sanctuary remake pls.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was there any word on aiming options earlier?

Nothing yet, been waiting myself. I doubt they will mention it.

Nithing yetx been waiting myself. I doubt theu will mention it.

wow are you drunk lol?

Is tom french holding the dev that worked on MCC?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope they're just choosing not to show anything else yet for the next update in that tease because wtf was that...

They've still got the Warzone Assault variant of Skirmish to add, and a brand new Warzone map and Warzone Assault variant based on that.

Oh, and Hornet.

:simms:

They've still got the Warzone Assault variant of Skirmish to add, and a brand new Warzone map and Warzone Assault variant based on that.

Oh, and Hornet.

Still hoping that new Warzone map is somehow linked to the "Kraken - Warzone" as the interview with Bonnie Ross show'd in the back on the dev screens.

Imagine fighting on a Kraken from campaign :O

Edit: For anyone who missed the tease for next update 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xrXfPZ6ZE

Oh, and Hornet.

I hope you seriously don't expect us to think you're not a shill after playing that custom with Bravo and the Boys.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh, and Hornet.

Has this been confirmed? Last update not counting firefight, I'm assuming rig remix and skirmish darkstar only.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Teaser disappointment aside, I'm really excited for Infection tomorrow. It'll breathe new life into the game for me and it's gotten me to forge a Halo 3 classic that I've been working for awhile:

e5a18590a8e8f868f45c82d6286f2492.png

With the confirmation of all of the options that are in it's only encouraged me to finish and make it look amazing(if you want to call my forge skills amazing).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly at the end of the day, these updates are free and monthly, but I really think they could have done it much better.

Like they should have been 2 month cycles, and put all those 2 individual months worth of content into that 1 cycle. That way you wouldn't really have to worry about not having enough content to hype the crowd, that would be 1-2 Arena maps, and 1 Warzone Map and 1 Assault map every cycle. That just feels better, even if its all the same.

To keep community happy in the empty months, focus on the community side of things. Like community map play list testing etc... Anything really.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You know the teaser was actually bad because Meanbean didn't like it.

I'm surprised he didn't say it was his favorite trailer of all time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm surprised he didn't say it was his favorite trailer of all time. 

Better than the people who are always super negative and down about everything, comparing a free monthly update to the anti-christ...

• Upvote (+1) 2