CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Ah ok yeah I didn't get the game at launch so that explains no Orion. I'm fine with that. 

What? There are solutions to fix every single fundamental issue that Halo 5 has, the problem is 343 is just too arrogant to give them a chance. They don't want to try any solution that might conflict with their vision of what Halo 5 should play like because it would hurt their pride/ego.

• Having at least two power-ups be on every map.
  • Having both power weapons and power-ups be on frequent static timers(60-90 seconds for power-ups/ two min for rockets).
  • Buffing the pistol to a 4 shot kill so it can be a more ideal utility weapon.
  • Disabling some of the spartan abilities or at least sprint.
  • Putting the respawn timer for team slayer to 5 seconds and putting the respawn timer for objective game types to 10 seconds.
  • Design maps that have predictable pathing or at least use some forge maps that have more predictable pathing than the current developer maps. Shoutout to @@MultiLockOn and @@Cursed Lemon for making this amazing video https://youtu.be/CxJKxWPgfjc?t=1m34s
These are all solutions that would help alleviate the pacing issues that Halo 5 has and it would make the game have a more predictable and consistent flow. There is no need to keep radar(motion tracker) enabled as a band-aid solution when the root of the issue can easily be addressed.

If these things happened I would watch competitive Halo again. And I'm sure thousands of others would too.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If MoR doesn't re-introduce that horrible Anti-Aliasing effect, Armor Lock, dreadful movement, Armor Lock, bloom, Armor Lock, heavy-breathing spartans, and Armor Lock I'll kill myself.

• Upvote (+1) 9

OT but I am not sure if some of you are aware just how poorly the new COD game trailer has gone over, it has more than 1.5 million dislikes and only 2 hundread thousand likes that is nearly a 10% like to dislike ratio. the COD community casual and competitive seems to be sending a very clear message that they want classic cod back,

This raises an interesting question, how come they seem to be able to universally support a movement where as we can't, I mean it kinda baffles me, i mean halo 4's (the worst halo game ever made) has nowhere near this much negative comments, Our community (and yes i mean the halo community so Waypointers casuals competitive etc) cannot even agree on sprint, this specific community cannot agree on radar, the only thing we seemed to be certain of is our dislike for breakout. This really makes me think about just at what point 343 will manage to unite the halo community. What decisions do they have to make for the halo community to universally say fuck you. I really don't know at this point, I am stunned the cod community seem to be in unison (and that community is MUCH LARGER than ours), when we cant even agree on weapon starts for Christ sake. @@Ugug has been a lone crusader in the radar battle, where is his back-up.

So i will repeat the entire COD community can rally behind this movement but ours cannot even agree on sprint and radar. :prayers::prayers::prayers::prayers:

For those of you want to watch the trailer here it is: It is already the most disliked gaming related video of all time, and is in the top 6 most disliked video's EVER made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

COD just gets hate in general. There are millions of people on reddit and they probably all jumped on the bandwagon when it reached the front page. Most of the people who disliked it gave up on COD a while ago. They have the casual and kiddie market locked up and those people don't vote on YouTube links.

People don't hop on the bandwagon with halo because for one, it's not as popular, and it's only on one console so many xbots will excuse it, and two it wasn't coming out with yearly shit releases. There'd be a new one every few years and it got gradually worse until people just stopped caring altogether.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So can I get some help with a gamertag too? I thought about H5 SMG and Crouch Strat but I want something better.

So can I get some help with a gamertag too? I thought about H5 SMG and Crouch Strat but I want something better.

Captain Crouch

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hydra Buff PLZ
Moar Fuel Rods
Fast Crouch YAY
Auto Buffs Plz

replace plz with lol. I have the alt account Storm Rifle LOL but i haven't used it in forever.

Haven't been able to look at post-game medals until this next update, but at least the UI has shown us which Gold Pack bundles are Best Seller! and Maximum Value!  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Captain Crouch

Hydra Buff PLZ

Moar Fuel Rods

Fast Crouch YAY

Auto Buffs Plz

replace plz with lol. I have the alt account Storm Rifle LOL but i haven't used it in forever.

Digging auto buffs plz, pls no one take it until I decide

Didn't some 343 shill here told me that medals were coming with this patch???

medals-a6001002030e4034a3f38409e4c04c8a.

Yup

pgcr2-148693e90dbb470ba720e815b8de17ab.j

pgcr3-c62ca3e921974165a5bfb4d627d2f89d.j

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's because Black Ops did it right, and Ghosts/MW3 didn't.

BO3 = Step Forward from previous games in gameplay and content

MW3/Ghosts = Step Backward in gameplay

And regardless of what the consensus on BO3 is, it's been way to long since there's been a classic style CoD. Imagine how of a lot of us feel about new Halo, then times those feelings by 10. We want want made the game successful in the first place expanded, not "innovation".

But thats what I mean, BO3 is excused because its actually really fun and a good COD game with lots of content, it really puts Halo 5 to shame in a lot of ways (split screen, content, micro transactions less intrusive to progression, more integrated challenges). So a lot of the complaints aren't really about the futurey stuff, but how bad a game it is.

But I don't know why I'm arguing, I hope COD return to the classic style, its getting too futurey.

Lets face it anyways, IW is probably gonna be crap.

Hydra Buff PLZ

Moar Fuel Rods

Fast Crouch YAY

Auto Buffs Plz

Wait what now, I read that post through out and I didn't see auto's being buffed anywhere? I thought they were nerfed (bit behind, how were they nerfed)?

Wait what now, I read that post through out and I didn't see auto's being buffed anywhere? I thought they were nerfed (bit behind, how were they nerfed)?

It's meant to be a joke gamertag.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The aiming though...

giphy.gif

Going to be brutal switching between CoD4 Remaster and H5. Might have to do cod m, w, f and halo t, th, s.

Yup. Every time I watch my old beta clips it makes it that much harder to handle the aiming now. The fact that is was perfect in the beta, then they decided for some ungodly reason to fuck it all up. So sad.  

This.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going to be brutal switching between CoD4 Remaster and H5. Might have to do cod m, w, f and halo t, th, s.

Wait you will still be playing halo 5 after a year? Props to you

• Upvote (+1) 6

Didn't some 343 shill here told me that medals were coming with this patch???

There's the cubanex we all know lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

The aiming though...

giphy.gif

First thing I noticed and it makes me sad. The aiming was FINE. And now we have this terrible, TERRIBLE system. It's like the beta was an entirely different game (it was).
  • Upvote (+1) 6

I miss everyone playing customs every night. Even with halo 4 I played way more customs than I did matchmaking. No one wants to get a fun friendly 8's lobby going anymore. The only time I've ever played customs in this game is to go over maps and to play in tournaments. Never to just have fun.

Recon DMR being added to Stasis 

:holmes:

Just throw snow on it. So much different. Almost didn't notice that it was a torque remix.