CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Halo 5 is so uninteresting people in this thread are talking about CoD flopping.  Just goes to show how shit the game really is. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

i actually like this game. if i didn't I would spend so much time bitching to get issues fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5 is so uninteresting people in this thread are talking about CoD flopping.  Just goes to show how shit the game really is. 

I guess ignore the discussion in the HCS thread? Or the settings thread? It's not the first time this thread has gone off-topic

That was when Call of Duty became a phenomenon and people clamored for that style of game. Their boycott was from dedi's, not the game itself.

IW is gonna flop hard. Guarantee it right now

Define flop. If you're talking in comparison to previous CoD's, then maybe. If you're talking about sales, then no way. With CoD's numbers, Activision has another 5 years of easy cash at least.

Besides, who cares if IW is successful or not? We have Overwatch, Battlefield 1, Gears of War 4, Unreal Tournament, LawBreakers, and Titanfall 2 to play instead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess ignore the discussion in the HCS thread? Or the settings thread? It's not the first time this thread has gone off-topic

I don't pay attention to the HCS and what's the point of posting in the settings thread?  Nothing is going to change, if some type of change was going to happen it would have already happened so.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Define flop. If you're talking in comparison to previous CoD's, then maybe. If you're talking about sales, then no way. With CoD's numbers, Activision has another 5 years of easy cash at least.

Besides, who cares if IW is successful or not? We have Overwatch, Battlefield 1, Gears of War 4, Unreal Tournament, LawBreakers, and Titanfall 2 to play instead.

Don't forget Halo Wars 2.

As an outsider, why do people hate Infinite Warfare so much? Is the CoD fanbase that unified against futuristic combat and jump thrusting?

As an outsider, why do people hate Infinite Warfare so much? Is the CoD fanbase that unified against futuristic combat and jump thrusting?

I think people are just tired of it.

Thanksfully this year seems pretty diverse when it comes to FPS

• Upvote (+1) 1

COD is suffering in the same way Halo has been. It's just so generic now. It's so similar to titanfall, destiny, halo, etc.

COD players just want...COD. They want boots on the ground.

• Upvote (+1) 8

My guess is the cod community realized cod was all about gimping the players movement to force teamwork even though the killtimes were fast, so if you got caught alone you were fucked, forcing some sort of teamwork, and grounding players in a realistic scenario. Newer cods have strayed from this, and players are upset.

It's funny, we complain about the player being too weak, and they complain about the player being too strong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

God This video is sad, funny, and true  :mj:

You can tell that whoever made that video doesn't pay attention to the new Bungie "If this was Bungie I would lose my job" Bitch if Bungie was making the games we would be feet first in shit so deep from stupid shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can tell that whoever made that video doesn't pay attention to the new Bungie "If this was Bungie I would lose my job" Bitch if Bungie was making the games we would be feet first in shit so deep from stupid shit. 

I'd rather take Bungies Stupid Shit over MCC and Halo 4

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So you would rather Reach and Destiny?

we'll reach is actually a decent game so...

Bungie now does suck though, they used to be pretty cool, even though they probably could've been better listeners.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you would rather Reach and Destiny?

I've had more fun in Reach than Halo 4 + MCC + 5 combined, so yeah. At least it would be a full game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've had more fun in Reach than Halo 4 + MCC + 5 combined, so yeah. At least it would be a full game.

Again. Destiny. They cut sooooo much content. THEY COMPLETELY CHANGED THE STORY TO. At least 343 keeps their shiftiness consistent. Bungie is literally a hit or miss when it comes to being good or bad.

So I hear the update will come with search preferences? Please tell me you will be able to make it to where you will not get matched against parties searching alone.

Also increasing movement speed while crouched is stupid. The last thing we need are more noobs crouch walking around everywhere with their ARs out while staring at the radar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I hear the update will come with search preferences? Please tell me you will be able to make it to where you will not get matched against parties searching alone.

Also increasing movement speed while crouched is stupid. The last thing we need are more noobs crouch walking around everywhere with their ARs out while staring at the radar.

DlOj2xE.png

Again. Destiny. They cut sooooo much content. THEY COMPLETELY CHANGED THE STORY TO. At least 343 keeps their shiftiness consistent. Bungie is literally a hit or miss when it comes to being good or bad.

Thats Bungie Under Activision. I'd like bungie under microsoft.

Man, who the hell cares about that? Did you freaking see that sweet new Phaeton?!

not srs

same. I remember flying those back in reach. good times.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So you'd rather have a completely shitty company running Halo than one that will put out some garbage and some good stuff?

Destiny may have been a disappointment but at least the game WORKS lol. If Bungie was still at the helm there's no way MCC would still be shit. It would have been fixed within a month even if it was partially broken at launch. I'm sure Bungie cares more about preserving the Halo legacy than 343 did. Bungie quit because they didn't want to run Halo into the ground. 343 gives no fucks whatsoever about Halo, they only care about money.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1