CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I believe it was two nights ago. It was pretty short. They finished a Rig Strongholds game against E6, and Snipedown starts talking about radar and how some players would become much worse without it. "Rant" is an exaggeration because it was only in the time between that map and their next match.

16742518.gif

I'm done with arena till they change some settings, I cant deal with it anymore.

After going to mcc and playing h2 I think the awful aiming is generally ruining the game for me and less so the settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After going to mcc and playing h2 I think the awful aiming is generally ruining the game for me and less so the settings.

I've played a lot of fps games on consoles and Halo 5's aiming is the most awkward I've ever dealt with.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I had to laugh so hard when he started praising Halo it's "creative" sandbox up until he started talking about dual wielding and I realized he probably hasn't played a Halo game since H3...

haha yep, that was before. Now every weapon is just a re-skin of the other

haha yep, that was before. Now every weapon is just a re-skin of the other

To be fair, Halo has been full of reskins ever since 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm getting tired of reading about this game's issues and watching them not get addressed. The three biggest problems with the gameplay, namely the aiming, weapon sandbox, and radar... nothing has been done about any of these things to any meaningful extent. Nothing at all has been done about radar, we're almost certainly never going to get a Magnum buff or even auto nerfs, and 343 won't even acknowledge that the fucking AIMING continues to be a massive issue and that something still needs to be done about it. This game could be so, so much better than it is right now, but I have pretty much no hope at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played MCC and yup the aiming of Halo 5 is fucked.

adapt. it's not the game it's you.  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:    :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

This dude puts it really well why console gamers seem to enjoy the new DOOM while PC gamers don't. 

He doesn't know jack shit about Halo lol

I'm getting tired of reading about this game's issues and watching them not get addressed. The three biggest problems with the gameplay, namely the aiming, weapon sandbox, and radar... nothing has been done about any of these things to any meaningful extent. Nothing at all has been done about radar, we're almost certainly never going to get a Magnum buff or even auto nerfs, and 343 won't even acknowledge that the fucking AIMING continues to be a massive issue and that something still needs to be done about it. This game could be so, so much better than it is right now, but I have pretty much no hope at all.

Halo 5 v2 could be a great game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is so stupid man.. I always have an excess of like 50+ people online at pretty much all times during the day, and literally only 3-4 people play Halo anymore. Literally makes me not get on this game anymore. I hate telling myself every time I get on "I'm going to start playing more." But then I never do because matchmaking is the worst thing since Rebecca Black's - Friday and none of my actual friends play the game anymore.

yukillmyhalofun Halo 5?!  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 1

adapt. it's not the game it's you.  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:    :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

washed  :mj:

I know you guys don't like talking about it.

But the popular opinion on the sprint thread over at Waypoint has yielded surprising results judging by the likes of the first post and comparing it an ignorant one liner response.

Greathalo_zpszva9db2o.png

And then we have

ignoranthalo_zpsbceoexlu.png.

Im just saying usually its the other way around.

But the popular opinion on the sprint thread over at Waypoint has yielded surprising results judging by the likes of the first post and comparing it an ignorant one liner response.

And then we have

There have been false flags before...

How can we be sure this is the real uprising?

And then we have

Contrary to popular memes, neither Reddit nor Waypoint are hiveminds like the TB circlejerk would lead you to believe.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Well PC players are just incapable of turning their brains off to enjoy stuff, console players can do that, that is a gift they have that PC players don't.

Is this for real?

What ridiculous generalization is this lmao. I have multiple PC player friends who play games and have almost no explanation as to why they like their games. Playing PC games doesn't make you more articulate, underanding game design in a higher sense, etc. it's a computer that plays games, nothing about it makes you a more intelligent person

• Upvote (+1) 2

And then we have

This is what I was posting about yesterday when I saw this thread. I got on waypoint randomly and saw it trending, I'm like wait.. What? Lol and people were agreeing I'm like dude.. They're starting to see haha. They're starting to see!!! Just have to wait a little longer...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contrary to popular memes, neither Reddit nor Waypoint are hiveminds like the TB circlejerk would lead you to believe.

I don't know about Reddit but I've spent plenty of time on Waypoint.

Literally every anti-sprint thread I've made and seen has a witty "get gud" comment smeared in shit... Followed by 100+ Upvotes.

Is this for real?

What ridiculous generalization is this lmao. I have multiple PC player friends who play games and have almost no explanation as to why they like their games. Playing PC games doesn't make you more articulate, underanding game design in a higher sense, etc. it's a computer that plays games, nothing about it makes you a more intelligent person

Yeah definitely. I literally play games on PC for no rhyme or reason lol. It's kind of the reason I got into Runescape when I was younger.

Is this for real?

Yeah he's full of crap. Having to be a tryhard just because you're on a PC is nonsense. It's like people who think you have to be on a console to sit a couch, play co-op or use a TV.

The removal of the 'Most Played' section on Xbox is suspicious. :tinfoilhat:

• Upvote (+1) 3