CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Well PC players are just incapable of turning their brains off to enjoy stuff, console players can do that, that is a gift they have that PC players don't.

Yeah- nobody who uses their brain could enjoy h5.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Games need to evolve"

"Get with the times"

"Nostalgia" 

"We're spartans"

The future that will be running the country ladies and gentlemen! Glisten upon it! Take in the energy! Do you feel that? It's called stupidity and I'm so sick of it I kind of want to leave the United States and form my own country that is comprised of people who have simple comprehension skills and the talent to analyze reality. If not you're clam-chowder. 

Seriously. I can feel my blood pressure rise reading shit like this on waypoint. No personal disrespect to waypoint, but holy shit kids, what the fuck are they teaching these people in schools now? Private/home school your kids people. It's for the greater good in every aspect of life. I just don't understand how people use their eyes but don't receive input. It's like the average prick our age is on auto-pilot and just regurgitates everything the other morons say. Over 5 years of solid evidence of how negative sprint is, and yet.....I still see the "well you're just in the past and have no evidence." FACTUAL evidence has been posted countless times on multiple websites the past five years!!! What rock do you have to live under at this point? lmaoooo

MOTHER FUCKING USE THAT FUCKING GOOGLE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! 

/rant

You had me until you made the private schooling comment. Totally threw me off LOL. Agree with what you're saying though!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see Halo 6 introducing wall running with a twist to justify it in Halo. 

i.e. "Sprint is fine because our shields don't recharge while we're doing it!"

• Upvote (+1) 2

This dude puts it really well why console gamers seem to enjoy the new DOOM while PC gamers don't. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is that really a matter of console versus PC, though? Who really thinks that the demon runes are not fucking horrid garbage? Loadouts? I've seen plenty of complaints about those. Hack modules? A mild nuisance, but ultimately pointless. Honestly, the main difference seems to be that more console players still enjoy it, even if they acknowledge the flaws. PC gamers just go on Steam and rant about it like it's the biggest piece of shit they've ever played.

Is that really a matter of console versus PC, though? Who really thinks that the demon runes are not fucking horrid garbage? Loadouts? I've seen plenty of complaints about those. Hack modules? A mild nuisance, but ultimately pointless. Honestly, the main difference seems to be that more console players still enjoy it, even if they acknowledge the flaws. PC gamers just go on Steam and rant about it like it's the biggest piece of shit they've ever played.

Yes. It is very much a difference in gaming philosophy between console gamers and PC gamers. 

We can tell the game was meant for players using a controller. Two weapon limit, loadouts, slow movement for an arena shooter, easy weapons, etc. It's definitely not just users on Steam giving it a bad review for nothing. 

Found another great video "review". Go to 9:15 to see what PC players want from an arena shooter. 

I was talking more about the two communities rather than the platforms themselves.

PC gamers have higher standards 

ESPECIALLY when it comes to arena FPS

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes THIS season

You have to play 30 games in every playlist to form a proper opinion. You know this man! 

@@Moses_FPS Your sig gave me cancer. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You have to play 30 games in every playlist to form a proper opinion. You know this man! 

@@Moses_FPS Your sig gave me cancer. 

sorry! it needs more emotes probably 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This dude puts it really well why console gamers seem to enjoy the new DOOM while PC gamers don't. 

<Video> 

He doesn't seem to understand what halo is though. Says it trained people to expect casual play and progression systems. Maybe he has only played H4.

He doesn't seem to understand what halo is though. Says it trained people to expect casual play and progression systems. Maybe he has only played H4.

How sad that H4 set the reputation for this game.

both the guys complaining are just salt they lost at worlds.

A solid gem from another unnamed Halo community regarding Snipedown and Naded's recent rants.

He said Halo is designed to attract casuals which is 100% true. But yea, he doesn't know that much about Halo, he's a lifelong CS player. 

A solid gem from another unnamed Halo community regarding Snipedown and Naded's recent rants.

Where can I find the Snipedown rant? 

Where can I find the Snipedown rant? 

I believe it was two nights ago. It was pretty short. They finished a Rig Strongholds game against E6, and Snipedown starts talking about radar and how some players would become much worse without it. "Rant" is an exaggeration because it was only in the time between that map and their next match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe it was two nights ago. It was pretty short. They finished a Rig Strongholds game against E6, and Snipedown starts talking about radar and how some players would become much worse without it. "Rant" is an exaggeration because it was only in the time between that map and their next match.

Ace always says the same thing as well. "So many people would fall off if there was no radar in this game." 

I had to laugh so hard when he started praising Halo it's "creative" sandbox up until he started talking about dual wielding and I realized he probably hasn't played a Halo game since H3...

When did snipedown have a rant? Was it as good as Naded's?

edit: should read the thread before posting

I had to laugh so hard when he started praising Halo it's "creative" sandbox up until he started talking about dual wielding and I realized he probably hasn't played a Halo game since H3...

Yea, I guess when you think about it, Bungie did a really good job at creating creative weapons such as the sword, needler, etc. 

Yea, I guess when you think about it, Bungie did a really good job at creating creative weapons such as the sword, needler, etc. 

yes, and I'd even say 343 did a good job with the plasma caster, it's just too bad that the sandbox is oversaturated with weapons that are just stronger versions of one another...

Why do I get DLC maps 90% of the time in slayer/arena? I just wanna play good maps man.