CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

In Hearts Wake?

At least they aren't playing H5.

Yup. Jake the lead vocalist is going to sell me his LE H2 tin case next time they're in the US which is this summer for warped I believe. haha

Has anyone pointed out how on Tyrant the rock on each flag is a different size? Red base its a giant rock and blue base its this little brick. Completely unfair advantage for the team attacking red base in Assault.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yup. Jake the lead vocalist is going to sell me his LE H2 tin case next time they're in the US which is this summer for warped I believe. haha

They live about 2 hours from me here in Australia. I've seen them about 3-4 times live. First album was amazing. The 2nd/3rd, not so much.

So about my thread that got locked.

I attempted to appeal the lock with the moderator 3 times. I explained the purpose if the thread in detail and was ignored.

I reposted the thread with changes as well as a prologue to make sure the message was taken in to consideration for future posting.

The mod has refused to respond to my appeals even though I gave the right to do so based on waypoints own rules.

And yet my new thread still got locked.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/why-we-continue-to-fight-for-a-no-sprint-halo/7927cd41-130c-4ff0-a1ec-fa8e0810085f/posts

I really like you last video and I respect you attempt to try to have a meaningfull conversation with waypoint but you are investing way too much time into this thing, if you go there more often you will notice that waypoint has a quite questionable style of moderation, one snarky paragraph within a bigger post can be neough to get your post blocked and you're getting a warning but bluntly insulting people will often go unpunished....

• Upvote (+1) 4

They live about 2 hours from me here in Australia. I've seen them about 3-4 times live. First album was amazing. The 2nd/3rd, not so much.

Agree 100%.

I guess I was too much of a meanie head in my last post.

I dislike the way the mods over at waypoint Handle that position, banning some people without real reason or literally going out of the way to conjure up evidence from other sites to ban people, it's simply ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd love to make this...would be awesome

yeah? id try but i rarely have anytime to game let alone design in forge.

I dislike the way the mods over at waypoint Handle that position, banning some people without real reason or literally going out of the way to conjure up evidence from other sites to ban people, it's simply ridiculous.

We are only ever seeing one side of the story. The amount of times someone would whine about moderation on Beyond when I banned them, only to give their side of the story was insane.

If you have some issue with moderation on another website, bring it up on that website. It's so annoying seeing this spill over into the Halo 5 thread.

• Upvote (+1) 2

im sure in their terms and conditions, the forum is theirs and they can ban for whatever reason. Devs don't like bad pr on their forums.

im sure in their terms and conditions, the forum is theirs and they can ban for whatever reason. Devs don't like bad pr on their forums.

I don't think the devs have any real say in how those forums are run, though I could be wrong.

I don't think the devs have any real say in how those forums are run, though I could be wrong.

If you want to count Bravo as a dev, sure.

Community team is in charge of all that, shockingly enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

whether you're a dev or not, it's all the same, it's the company's site, they can ban if they disagree.

i got blacklisted from bnet simply because i was telling the truth about halo 3 br spread and packet loss... once a mass of people start to agree to a critique, damage control ensues.

ah shit you're right, forgot about bravo.

We are only ever seeing one side of the story. The amount of times someone would whine about moderation on Beyond when I banned them, only to give their side of the story was insane.

If you have some issue with moderation on another website, bring it up on that website. It's so annoying seeing this spill over into the Halo 5 thread.

It becomes rather difficult when waypoint and this site are 100% not the same

Any punishment I got on this website is deserved, I've never been censored or had a thread locked for something that was discussion based or about game mechanics, I've seen people who disagree with me be actually corteous, even the staff members who could suspend me at any time for no reason.

Ya, this whole talking about Waypoint on TB is annoying I agree, but if you honestly think you get a fair shake there...lol

It becomes rather difficult when waypoint and this site are 100% not the same

Any punishment I got on this website is deserved, I've never been censored or had a thread locked for something that was discussion based or about game mechanics, I've seen people who disagree with me be actually corteous, even the staff members who could suspend me at any time for no reason.

Ya, this whole talking about Waypoint on TB is annoying I agree, but if you honestly think you get a fair shake there...lol

Lol tell that to Cooper and his Spartan Company Spot ;P

Mythic Warzone Pack is now available.

Now, about Warzone Firefight...

Remember matching you on Riptide Slayer a few days back. At least I think it was you.

Hope I didnt shit the bed lol