CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Glad to finally being able to get my Sol emblem back, sucks I had to wait this long and still have to unlock it though.

It's only a common. Shouldn't take that long.

Lol promethean hijacked mantis aka stop people bitching about mantis destroyer.

Inb4 crawlers on mongooses.

I actually like the mantis idea. Adds more diversity to Warzone

Still no update on aiming fix? Can someone who is close with any 343 dev on Twitter ask about that in a non-hostile kind of way? (I don't use Twitter)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So basically its a no to balancing autos=/

More like we have no idea.

On another note, I propose we rename this thread to the Beyond Drama thread.

Any objections?

Je76k7R.jpg

my hype is growing

ironically I can get all of my old bungie emblems but can't get mcc.

Well, I finally played a BTB match on Viking. That map is an absolute travesty. I have never had less fun playing CTF. How do people think it's good?

More like we have no idea.

On another note, I propose we rename this thread to the Beyond Drama thread.

Any objections?

I say just general Halo. Cause Halo Wars 2 is coming out soon (this fall) and I wan't to be talking about that shit (not shit as in its gonna be a bad game I can tell its gonna be a great game and the haters can go fuck themselves on a cucumber) for a long while.

Railguns aren't an exploding-proximity-sniper, though.

rail guns really aren't as cool as video games make them out to be.

Glad to finally being able to get my Sol emblem back, sucks I had to wait this long and still have to unlock it though.

Wait what? The Sol emblem is back?

I'm guessing I'll have to get a million req packs to unlock it though.

Wait what? The Sol emblem is back?

I'm guessing I'll have to get a million req packs to unlock it though.

It's a common emblem so no

Apparently they turned off region lock in Halo 5, an they did it for Arena.

343, For f**ks sake, Make it optional or leave it on for Arena. I don't want to play Ranked if I'm going to lag.

Apparently they turned off region lock in Halo 5, an they did it for Arena.

343, For f**ks sake, Make it optional or leave it on for Arena. I don't want to play Ranked if I'm going to lag.

@@Batchford

If we had a Team Beyond Discord group for the Beyond Spartan Company (or an open one for general users) would anyone here use it? It seems like Discord provide the infrastructure for text and VoIP organization that 343 hasn't been able to provide and having real time groups would be easier for coordinating customs and MM parties than a forum would be.

Seriously, who the fuck approved Pegasus?

I mean, how did summarizing the map go? "Well, we give one team the high ground, sniper and almost guaranteed rockets. The other team spawns at the bottom with just an overshield."

"Sounds great, Jeff, see you on Monday."

Isn't the entire point of a pro team to help you identify screwed up stuff?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Sol emblem being attainable makes me so happy, I had no idea but I've been missing it like crazy D:

Seriously, who the fuck approved Pegasus?

I mean, how did summarizing the map go? "Well, we give one team the high ground, sniper and almost guaranteed rockets. The other team spawns at the bottom with just an overshield."

"Sounds great, Jeff, see you on Monday."

Isn't the entire point of a pro team to help you identify screwed up stuff?

Well, it's the only map and the game that feels to me like it was designed for FFA, which is where it works the best. I don't enjoy it for Team Slayer, though.

Ive honestly given up on trying to get my cone emblem:/

The multiplayer art team for halo 5 is honestly out of control. It seriously seems like they are trolling with the sun on Tyrant. It is ridiculous. It is supposed to be competitive multiplayer focused and from watching The Sprint it seems like they have to constantly battle with the damn art team to keep the maps from being even worse than they are.

The multiplayer art team for halo 5 is honestly out of control. It seriously seems like they are trolling with the sun on Tyrant. It is ridiculous. It is supposed to be competitive multiplayer focused and from watching The Sprint it seems like they have to constantly battle with the damn art team to keep the maps from being even worse than they are.

I don't know why they can't just make maps that have uniform lighting that doesn't involve glare or anything. Like just make the visibility the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. It doesn't matter if the map is as great as Chill Out, if you can't see properly it's wasted.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Ive honestly given up on trying to get my cone emblem:/

Are you looking in packs for it? It's the reward for maxing out the SPNKr commendation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dropped from 1788 to 1758 after being DC'd from a game before it started before it started because ofcrappy servers.

This blows.

Dropped from 1788 to 1758 after being DC'd from a game before it started before it started because ofcrappy servers.

This blows.

Have you tried pre-preordering Halo 6?