CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's not hypothetical. It's an evidence-based application of the interactions players experience in a Halo multiplayer game. It's not a matter of opinion that giving players a stronger starting weapon will serve to reduce the power of automatics. It's not a matter of opinion that stronger individuals will be able to more freely move about a map.

Have you played the game with changes you want to be made with the pistol?

And in this case why dont we change to br starts?

• Downvote (-1) 1

The BR has more bullet magnetism and is easier to use

We can't play with these settings without individual weapon adjustors

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and suggest that he's played other Halo games that were balanced in that way and simply observed the difference between that and how Halo 5's weapon balance plays out. Maybe? Or are you under the impression that Halo 5 exists in a vacuum?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The BR has a longer perfect kill time and is much easier to use than a 4sk Magnum would be. Even so, it is preferable that the Magnum be given an aim-assist nerf alongside a damage buff to widen the skill gap of the weapon.

Looks like the update will drop Wednesday or Thursday. That's really nice, gives me more time to save up req points. I have 75,000 at this moment. :)

Every update has always hit on a Wednesday. I hope Tyrant will finally break the bad map curse.

inb4 two Hammers and a Fuel Rod. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you ever tasted a poop-milkshake? I haven't, but I can make a pretty good evaluation and say that it will taste like shit.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love getting shit on in Warzone because the other team has tanks and I don't even have a BR because of the servers

The more REQ packs you buy the better the servers 343 allows you to connect to.  B)

If Halo 5 was on PC I'd already have a "quit the build" macro set up on my keyboard. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have you ever tasted a poop-milkshake? I haven't, but I can make a pretty good evaluation and say that it will taste like shit.

How do you know unless you have at least 100 hours of poop-eating time? YOU DON'T! 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yes, but what does shit taste like? It could be great.

I saw a video once of these two girls, they seemed to enjoy it.

I'm not sure one cup is a sufficiently large sample size. More testing needs to be done.

So has anyone seriously tried Oddball in this game? I feel like it's the only gametype that could redeem how awful Riptide is.

I'd like to try some custom games of it in a near future.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So has anyone seriously tried Oddball in this game? I feel like it's the only gametype that could redeem how awful Riptide is.

I'm down!

I played it the day of or day after that patch came out. I've always loved Oddball so I might be biased but I think it's the best gametype I've played in Halo 5. Which makes how it's not "officially" in Halo 5 even worse. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

In addition to the below maps, vehicles, weapons, skins, armors, emblems, and more, Ghosts of Meridian will include a variety of game improvements based on your feedback, including multiplayer updates and fixes, sandbox, weapon, and vehicle adjustments, improvements to REQ Station UI performance, a lengthy list of Forge additions, fixes, and improvements, SWAT DMRs as well as a rebalance of SWAT game types within the playlist, and more. As always, we’ll be detailing the full patch notes as Ghosts of Meridian arrives.

REQ station UI fixes, finally.

And this new DMR skin...

blue-steel_dmr-a97a46f08eca4047814323b29

MFFFF.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/meridian-awaits

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well at least it's not just the laser.

Glad to finally being able to get my Sol emblem back, sucks I had to wait this long and still have to unlock it though.

• Upvote (+1) 1