CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's like you people have never played instagib.

Oh, that is not even close to being the same thing.

Instagib in UT takes a ton of skill, whereas any weapon or vehicle in Warzone takes very little to ZERO skill. 

Not all players have Nornfangs but every player does have tons of railguns, banshees, tanks, etc. Warzone is by far the least balanced MP gametype I have EVER played, and this one is even worse. 

Edit: Before anyone says anything, don't worry, I don't plan on playing it anyway. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

IMMEDIATE fixes and changes I feel this game needs:

1. 2 more bullets in pistol clip

2. storm rifles and smg's longer respawn time.

3. Auto-Stabilize needs to to be able to de-activated the same way it is activated. (ex. you click the sprint button to activate auto stabilize if you have it off, you should be able to deactivated it in mid air if you have it on)

4. better map rotation in arena and slayer playlists.

5. Sniper and doubles playlists.

optional ones i feel to be discussed:

1. radar on/off. or any variation of sprint only showing on radar (i am in favour of this).

My worst experience in WarZone has always been towards the end when everyone is calling in ludicrous reqs. It becomes the absolutely most unbalanced multiplayer gaming experience I can think of. Why are we excited that the made a mode that just allows you start the game unbalanced like this?

The first half is the part I have always enjoyed. Maybe it's just me.

I have good news for you and the other people complaining in this thread; if you press the up arrow in the WZ menu on your controller, you can play a non-turbo WZ mode

anyway I've always found it annoying but I can only call in two or three tanks in a whole game of warzone, reqs charge so slowly ... I love WZ and WZA but having the option to play turbo is a huge plus. it's ridiculously unbalanced but in the most fun possible way

• Downvote (-1) 1

@@Sal1ent @@Deez

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12937-the-4sk-pistol-debate/page-6?do=findComment&comment=725903

Fewer than 30% of those who participated in the poll think the Magnum is completely fine as is. More than 55% think it needs a TTK decrease (most of which are in favor of a 4sk), and when you account for those who said they voted "other" because they were uncertain about what the poll options meant, that number comes closer to 60%. If there are going to be any serious, meaningful changes to Halo 5's sandbox and competitive settings, they need to happen soon, not #soon.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Warzone is by far the least balanced MP gametype I have EVER played

Nah Warzone is balanced just like arena man.

Nah Warzone is balanced just like arena man.

I can't read that without thinking it's sarcasm. 

I have good news for you and the other people complaining in this thread; if you press the up arrow in the WZ menu on your controller, you can play a non-turbo WZ mode

anyway I've always found it annoying but I can only call in two or three tanks in a whole game of warzone, reqs charge so slowly ... I love WZ and WZA but having the option to play turbo is a huge plus. it's ridiculously unbalanced but in the most fun possible way

Hey what can I say, one mans garbage is another's treasure.  I'm happy for ya.

• Upvote (+1) 1

cb7ce6e8e6e4c840248decb5c45ad157.png

* Me modeling my first weapon ever

Me: Holy shit, it turned out ugly.

My friend: Looks a little bit like the Halo 5 BR!

HAHAHAHA

• Upvote (+1) 3

cb7ce6e8e6e4c840248decb5c45ad157.png

* Me modeling my first weapon ever

Me: Holy shit, it turned out ugly.

My friend: Looks a little bit like the Halo 5 BR!

HAHAHAHA

Literally LOLed.  Very quietly but literally.

So, since the latest xbox update, I've had a problem where after a game, maybe 1 or 2 matches after quitting the build, it comes up retrieving data. I then don't have access to reqs, boosts, logos come up plain white, etc. 

Also, there's some major fucking lag going on when I do get a game. Did they unlock the region lock? 

If radar doesn't get removed in competitive I've lost hope.

Yeah, I actually had almost a whole room a people arguing against me on twitch a couple of nights ago. Its insane how deluded the community's sense of competitive  values has become.

• Downvote (-1) 1

So, since the latest xbox update, I've had a problem where after a game, maybe 1 or 2 matches after quitting the build, it comes up retrieving data. I then don't have access to reqs, boosts, logos come up plain white, etc. 

Also, there's some major fucking lag going on when I do get a game. Did they unlock the region lock? 

Region lock got removed today.

Give it a few days before we start seeing the posts about latency from the same people who begged for region lock to be removed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Something has been going on today it's not just you. Same thing has been happening all day to me and I noticed on Snakebite's stream he was having issues. Something is seriously effed up today.

Yeah, I actually had almost a whole room a people arguing against me on twitch a couple of nights ago. Its insane how deluded the community's sense of competitive values has become.

Best thing to do is mention a pistol buff. You will be ridiculed so hard it's hilarious. Like, people don't even understand you are trying to help them too. But you will be told you suck by so many Gold 1's it makes it okay.

I think the worst argument Ive heard was  "Radar doesn't effect games at a pro vs pro level" 

Im not quite sure what that's supposed to even counter argue.

Also if I had a dollar for everytime I've heard someone start an argument like " Radar isnt that bad because..."

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the worst argument Ive heard was  "Radar doesn't effect games at a pro vs pro level" 

Im not quite sure what that's supposed to even counter argue.

Also if I had a dollar for everytime I've heard someone start an argument like " Radar isnt that bad because..."

The worst one I've heard is that you won't be able to ninja anymore.

@@Sal1ent @@Deez

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12937-the-4sk-pistol-debate/page-6?do=findComment&comment=725903

Fewer than 30% of those who participated in the poll think the Magnum is completely fine as is. More than 55% think it needs a TTK decrease (most of which are in favor of a 4sk), and when you account for those who said they voted "other" because they were uncertain about what the poll options meant, that number comes closer to 60%. If there are going to be any serious, meaningful changes to Halo 5's sandbox and competitive settings, they need to happen soon, not #soon.

Pistol is fine as it is, there are countless other issues that are far more important.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5