CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

First off deadpool isn't mindless. It's witty as hell and pulls off what it is trying to do to a tee.

Secondly, not all "fun" gamemodes are created equal. i understand the appeal of grifball or fiesta, or COD. Spawning 24 people into a giant, open map with 1sk weapons just doesn't sound like "fun" to me at all. 

Almost as if "fun" is a subjective term

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

First off deadpool isn't mindless. It's witty as hell and pulls off what it is trying to do to a tee.

Secondly, not all "fun" gamemodes are created equal. i understand the appeal of grifball or fiesta, or COD. Spawning 24 people into a giant, open map with 1sk weapons just doesn't sound like "fun" to me at all. 

Well thank god you've logged hundreds of hours into Warzone Turbo to validate your opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Currently waiting for the day when people complain that free is too expensive. Everything else has been bitched about.

Too late. People already bitch about the DLC maps. They are shit. Waste of my REQ money.

Well, I played one game of Warzone Turbo and—surprise—no one on my team could use REQs. Just beautiful. We won by 4 points.

Almost as if "fun" is a subjective term

No shit. Virtually everything that is discussed here is.

Do you ever contribute to any discussion? It seems all you do is come in and tell people to stop stating their opinions. No matter what the topic is you can always count on RyanW to stop by and post a passive aggressive post.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

He is saying that they are shit. And they are lol.

Yea but people aren't bitching about the cost though. Bitching about the maps.

Do you ever contribute to any discussion? It seems all you do is come in and tell people to stop stating their opinions. No matter what the topic is you can always count on RyanW to stop by and post a passive aggressive post.

How is his constant passive aggressiveness any different than your constant bitching?

How is his constant passive aggressiveness any different than your constant bitching?

Well, they are two different things.

I was also under the impression that making posts about the game (negative or positive) is literally the entire point of this thread whereas complaining about people is not.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea but people aren't bitching about the cost though. Bitching about the maps.

Yea, that part was a joke haha. But the point has been made by some people that they would prefer to pay for better maps than get the free ones like we do now. Still more of an issue with the actual maps and not the cost itself though. But someone will probably complain about free stuff soon.

Well, they are two different things.

I was also under the impression that making posts about the game (negative or positive) is literally the entire point of this thread whereas complaining about people is not.

Yes but both are entirely non-constructive. I've also seen Ryan make way more constructive posts about the game than you.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, that part was a joke haha. But the point has been made by some people that they would prefer to pay for better maps than get the free ones like we do now. Still more of an issue with the actual maps and not the cost itself though. But someone will probably complain about free stuff soon.

Honestly the maps would suck regardless.

I don't believe we would be getting better maps if we paid. We would most likely just be getting the maps we are currently getting except less spaced out. Although we could get better things within the updates if maps got their own releases.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just telling it how it is. Don't be so sensitive 

Yes but both are entirely non-constructive. I've also seen Ryan make way more constructive posts about the game than you.

Well, you must have a different definition of constructive than I do.

I've never actually seen RyanW engage in any kind of discussion about the game. He just exists on the periphery making passive aggressive remarks. I don't even know what his opinions on H5 are because he doesn't post about the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Adding something to the conversation usually constitutes as constructive.

Well thank god you've logged hundreds of hours into Warzone Turbo to validate your opinion.

This is the worst argument of all time. (I'm exaggerating, but only a little bit)

If something looks like a turd and smells like a turd, are you really going to tell me you need to spend hundreds of hours eating it to tell me its a turd?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've never actually seen RyanW engage in any kind of discussion about the game. He just exists on the periphery making passive aggressive remarks. I don't even know what his opinions on H5 are because he doesn't post about the game.

I think a lot of people here know that's bullshit. I've even tried to start discussion before that you have either negged, didn't understand, or just flat out ignored probably because I didn't mention something along the lines of 343 being incompetent or whatever. I have even tried starting a couple of feedback and suggestion threads, one being made that was suggested by Josh Holmes himself and you even posted in, but apparently people didn't care enough to keep them active so I gave up on them. 

Early on I talked about how I felt about Halo 5. I'm not a fan of waiting for content that we've had at launch in previous games but overall I felt like this is a solid Halo and they should build on(which is what I posted I believe yesterday). Haven't played as much Halo as I had with 5 probably since early Reach/late 3 and enjoying so much more than 4.

So there. You finally get to see stuff that I have talked about before, but maybe next time look through my post and topic history(if you can handle the dank memes) before you think you know what you're talking about. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is the worst argument of all time. (I'm exaggerating, but only a little bit)

If something looks like a turd and smells like a turd, are you really going to tell me you need to spend hundreds of hours eating it to tell me its a turd?

Except a turd looks and smells like a turd. Warzone Turbo doesn't.

Why does the power up glitch still exist. I hope that gets fixed in the next patch, or asap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except a turd looks and smells like a turd. Warzone Turbo doesn't.

If 24 Nornfangs at the start of the game doesn't sound like a bad idea to you, I can't imagine anything that would.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If 24 Nornfangs at the start of the game doesn't sound like a bad idea to you, I can't imagine anything that would.

Because all 24 players have Nornfangs standing by and they're going to call them in?

You're looking at the worst possible scenario when in reality, Nornfang is one of the rarest REQs and you'll rarely see them, even in Turbo. 

I've probably had 20 since October, if that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because all 24 players have Nornfangs standing by and they're going to call them in?

You're looking at the worst possible scenario when in reality, Nornfang is one of the rarest REQs and you'll rarely see them, even in Turbo.

I've probably had 20 since October, if that.

Im in level 119 and have yet received a single norfang.