CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't know if this is the best thing ever or the absolute worst thing ever.

It means you can use the CE Pistol more often.

just spend a lot of money on REQs, first.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if this is the best thing ever or the absolute worst thing ever.

There is no way I'm setting foot in that playlist. What I hate most about Warzone is REQ spam. And what do you knew, now there's an entire playlist of it! No thank you.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So, they skip you right to the insanely stupid part of warzone where everyone has super 1sk weapons and people are...enjoying this?

Holy fuck, hurry up dark souls. I need to get outta here.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So, they skip you right to the insanely stupid part of warzone where everyone has super 1sk weapons and people are...enjoying this?

Holy fuck, hurry up dark souls.

Man, it's almost like people enjoyed Fiesta too because of how random and dumb it is.

Lighten up.

The asterisk still applies, goof.

Rude.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Man, it's almost like people enjoyed Fiesta too because of how random and dumb it is.

Lighten up.

Rude.

Ya, but fiesta still gives you a lot of weak and mid tier weapons. It's not just insta death all over giant maps with massive, open sight-lines.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Ya, but fiesta still gives you a lot of weak and mid tier weapons. It's not just insta death all over giant maps with massive, open sight-lines.

It's not like everyone has 15 Nornfangs, 20 SPNKr Primes and 50 Whiplash's ready to go.

It's only a weekend playlist, I'm sure it'll be ok.

Who's ready for some more #sunglare?  :halo:

Was gonna come here and post that after I saw the pics from the article. 343 has a freaking obsession with sun glare and it's not good.

Promethean bosses will zip around in hijacked UNSC vehicles, while other bosses can call in reinforcements.

That has me interested. Kind of reminds me of the Flood in H2 when they drove UNSC vehicles.

lol ... WZ is a social mode, the crazy weapons/vehicles are the whole point.  If I want super-sweaty equal starts then I'll just play Arena

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously? It's almost like people enjoy mindless fun. CoD and Deadpool are popular for a reason.

Seriously? It's almost like people enjoy mindless fun. CoD and Deadpool are popular for a reason.

First off deadpool isn't mindless. It's witty as hell and pulls off what it is trying to do to a tee.

Secondly, not all "fun" gamemodes are created equal. i understand the appeal of grifball or fiesta, or COD. Spawning 24 people into a giant, open map with 1sk weapons just doesn't sound like "fun" to me at all. 

I couldn't agree more. Warzone Turbo is like skipping to the absolute worst part of the game type from the very start. I hope people have fun with it, but it honestly sounds like the least enjoyable possible Halo 5 game mode to me. Good lord.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd love to see a warzone that caps reqs at like level 4 or 5. Now, that would be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel really bad for the customs community. Nothing in sight regarding the one gametype that should be in this game to help this forge be truly realized to it's potential.

Infection should be released ASAP. It is absolutely necessary.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My worst experience in WarZone has always been towards the end when everyone is calling in ludicrous reqs.  It becomes the absolutely most unbalanced multiplayer gaming experience I can think of.   Why are we excited that the made a mode that just allows you start the game unbalanced like this?  

The first half is the part I have always enjoyed.  Maybe it's just me. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd love to see a warzone that caps reqs at like level 4 or 5. Now, that would be fun.

So a bigger BTB with more Gungooses and Ghosts.

At least it'd be on dev maps....  shitty ones but hey.  CTF and Assault 12v12 on some of the Warzone maps could be pretty sick fun.  Especially with no Reqs, but instead power ups and power weapons on map. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are still unique weapons under req 6. And there's still AI.