CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Like 5 months after release and people on Waypoint still complaining about motion sensor range being too small and the Pistol being too good.

Why does 343 ask for their opinion on balance?

All those nerf/Buff thread on waypoint are funny lol

The population doesn't matter as long as I can find games!!!

Oh wait :simms:

Good point. Honestly, it really doesn't matter if you enjoy Halo 5. I don't. I'm not into this gen Halo, which is odd since I don't mind progression in other games. But, Halo, I like it classic style and still holding out hope the MCC will be fully operational someday. Ha!

Heard this game did really good on twitch, you'd think people would play it more.

Like 5 months after release and people on Waypoint still complaining about motion sensor range being too small and the Pistol being too good.

Why does 343 ask for their opinion on balance?

I could say the same for this sites complaints for the most part :kappa:

Yes that's the one. So fucking good.

If there was anyone that could replace Marty it would be the person who made that soundtrack. So damn good. God I wish I had the money for Halo Wars.

Doing my daily enforcement rounds when suddenly

z6mzVzD.png

I question how some of these make it past the filter.

Omg that's funny as hell.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yes that's the one. So fucking good.

If there was anyone that could replace Marty it would be the person who made that soundtrack. So damn good. God I wish I had the money for Halo Wars.

Perhaps one day MS put wars in games with gold.

Everytime someone brings out that realism argument, point them out on 2 things,

1) The Scorpion is a terrible Tank design, the Abrams would crap all over it IRL.

2) The Warthog is a combat vehicle made of paper. What the f**k. Gunner has no cover, the passenger would be kiled by how uncomfortablr it would to be in that thing.

Or you can go the short route.

"We are fucking super soldiers in rainbow coloured armour, realism doesn't apply"

OR you can go with the "it's a higher caliber" route. There are plenty of handguns that are more powerful than rifles. Kids just assume all pistols are dinky little 9mms.

I shot that out to Nak3d Eli. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of what still passes as an acceptable name.

Hot Juicy Pie currently stirring the pot.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Probably when Wars 2 is going to release.

I think it's more likely that they'll bundle Halo Wars with Halo Wars 2 pre-orders. No chance it'll be free.

I think it's more likely that they'll bundle Halo Wars with Halo Wars 2 pre-orders. No chance it'll be free.

I mean its still free. Just a different kind of free. I would totally preorder the best edition they have.