CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

That wouldn't sound out of place in the new Hunger Games movie though. It's not bad, it's just not comparable to classic Halo scores. 

Literally no music in Halo would sound out of place in a Hollywood movie.

The original Halo theme music would be way out of place in a Hollywood movie. I didn't have to search very far for that one. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think we all know that's not true.

I would go out of my way to say that music sounding alike is not a bad thing whats so ever.

One of my favorite moments in video games could be copy and pasted to Lord of the Rings or Hobbit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYxMVRtJr4

Don't you dare use Tolkien against me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going to get flamed for this opinion but I found Halo 5's ost to be generic.

Not bad, but not great either. Give me marty anyday.

And Halo 4's campaign was boring as fuck

• Upvote (+1) 7

I thought H5s music was miles better than H4s, but nothing beats the original trilogy for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The original Halo theme music would be way out of place in a Hollywood movie. I didn't have to search very far for that one. 

Unless it was a Hollywood Blockbuster Halo movie of course.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If someone honestly believes music like Impend or Peril belong in Hollywood movies, you must have a hearing problem

• Upvote (+1) 5

Okay guys, saying anything is better than Halo 4 is putting the bar back to where it was before James Cameron brought it back up. Let's not do that. 

Going to get flamed for this opinion but I found Halo 5's ost to be generic.

Not bad, but not great either. Give me marty anyday.

And Halo 4's campaign was boring as fuck

I'm mildly annoyed by your use of "generic" to describe it, because it says very little about the music itself, but I'm not going to flame you for your (obviously wrong and morally repulsive) opinion.

On an entirely unrelated (to the topic of Halo music) note. Why does every map-maker feel the need to jam at least 2 H2 BRs into every fucking new map now? It's seriously getting tedious at this point. That weapon doesn't stand out as a major problem in the mess that is Warzone's sandbox, but it's seriously unnecessary in Arena and BTB. There are enough easy precision weapons already.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I'm mildly annoyed by your use of "generic" to describe it, because it says very little about the music itself, but I'm not going to flame you for your (obviously wrong and morally repulsive) opinion.

On an entirely unrelated (to the topic of Halo music) note. Why does every map-maker feel the need to jam at least 2 H2 BRs into every fucking new map now? It's seriously getting tedious at this point. That weapon doesn't stand out as a major problem in the mess that is Warzone's sandbox, but it's seriously unnecessary in Arena and BTB. There are enough easy precision weapons already.

I know the thing is easy to use but I still love it. It just feels more like traditional Halo, no recoil and a perfect zoom. If it had very low bullet magnetism and was maybe projectile, it would be perfect. (Other than it being burst fire)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why does every map-maker feel the need to jam at least 2 H2 BRs into every fucking new map now? It's seriously getting tedious at this point. That weapon doesn't stand out as a major problem in the mess that is Warzone's sandbox, but it's seriously unnecessary in Arena and BTB. There are enough easy precision weapons already.

Bro because nostalgia and my K/D bro... 

/s

Quit bans should be removed completely until party-size restrictions are added into Matchmaking.

Quit bans should be removed completely until party-size restrictions are added into Matchmaking.

This is the same company that added quit bans to MCC before fixing connectivity/team balancing issues. I doubt they are gonna change now.

Generic was maybe wrong. What about boring. UninspirationdanOr total medicore.

This is the same company that added quit bans to MCC before fixing connectivity/team balancing issues. I doubt they are gonna change now.

Still waiting for Frankie to explain MCC. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 9

Well, that's just, like, your opinion man. 

It's not like quitting isn't already a problem.   Why fix one problem and by making another?  People will start quitting even more than now.  Just fix the original problem and enforce  party-size restrictions.   

Maybe they should add a vote for forfeit like Rocket League has once the teams become unbalanced. 
So, one kid leaves and then the vote for forfeit option is available for the team that is down a person.   Seems better than encouraging people to quit by making it go unpunished.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think we all know that's not true.

Don't you dare use Tolkien against me.

Muahaha. But you can't say that it wouldn't fit.

Generic was maybe wrong. What about boring. Uninspiration Or total medicore.

I'd say it's an above-average video game soundtrack. But it's hard to praise it in context of the legacy it's attempting to follow.

I don't see the problem with quit bans. I've intentionally quit out of games maybe two or three times since launch, and it was just to join another lobby. I don't think it's that hard to just swallow your pride for a game and finish it out, no matter how lopsided it is. Shit happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1