CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

does anyone find Qunn Delhoyo's constant sarcasm and trolling when responding to a criticism really tiring? On top of giving off his really cringe worthy feeling of trying to fit in way too hard, he always seems to dodge actually responding to the issues. it's really like Frankie acting like a douche on forums. Pretty unprofessional.

It's cool if they want to interact, but for fuck's sake don't ignore blatant issues.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I never expect Frankie to offer anything constructive which is probably why I don't mind his blatant assholeness and stuff. I don't understand why Quinn is such a dick. He literally makes a lot of choices about the multiplayer so I don't know why he can't talk about his design philosophies. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ever since the new BTB maps were released I haven't been able to access any of them in customs or forge and I have no idea why. I don't suppose anyone can offer a possible explaination as to why I don't have them or tell me of a fileshare that does?

Edit: Nevermind, I went back some pages and saw that you can find them on forgehub.

Nope but you did remind me that I should do the community survey.

don't have the patience to do those anymore, I'm not invested in the series enough currently that I want to do them.

does anyone find Qunn Delhoyo's constant sarcasm and trolling when responding to a criticism really tiring? On top of giving off his really cringe worthy feeling of trying to fit in way too hard, he always seems to dodge actually responding to the issues. it's really like Frankie acting like a douche on forums. Pretty unprofessional.

Yeah I feel like my response to Quinns jokes goes "HAHAHA (but you do realize you low key destroyed and set back gears though yeah?)"

• Upvote (+1) 1

The idea of H5 MP going F2P and being supported by reqs is an interesting idea. I think at the 1 year mark they should do it. Population will receive a massive bump up and this can build hype going into the next Halo.

I've been saying this forever!

I just played with some guy who taped his control stick down and just looked in circles the entire game so he wouldn't get booted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the ce pistol is the dumbest thing i can imagine. doesnt even fire the same

arena alone is too frustrating, then you match up with people with mics who say things like "I'll just play defense." :walshy:

do scuf controllers have sticks like the normal x1 controller? I am growing not to like the elite's. They're too stiff, and i feel like i have to do more to hit shots than i used to.

Leave one social match. 

Banned. 

Damn monster, how will those poor souls cope with a man down!

Oh wait, there's. Whats the point of JiP in Social if there are quit bans. Social is supposed to be a jump in, jump out if you really have to without punishment. Hell, for social the main reason for staying in RP, not winning, so quitting isn't a detriment to anyone, the spot will fill in 30 seconds anyway.

When all you need left is mantis destroyers...

Please don't embed 51MB gifs :(

do scuf controllers have sticks like the normal x1 controller? I am growing not to like the elite's. They're too stiff, and i feel like i have to do more to hit shots than i used to.

When you buy a scuf you can choose to keep the normal X1 sticks on the controller :)

I use scuf sticks and I feel like they're just a tad bit stiffer than the normal X1 sticks. Hope this helps.

• Upvote (+1) 1