CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'm sure I'm not the only one bitching about this. But JIP is cancer in Halo. Social or Ranked, this shit needs to stop.

I don't see any problem with it being in social.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't see any problem with it being in social.

Being on the losing team 8 games in a row and lose regardless? Sounds fun doesn't it? Not trying to be a douche but I find it ridiculous.

Being on the losing team 8 games in a row and lose regardless?

What

• Upvote (+1) 1

Being on the losing team 8 games in a row and lose regardless? Sounds fun doesn't it? Not trying to be a douche but I find it ridiculous.

I don't see how losing 8 games in a row is at fault with JiP? Were you quitting each match and then joining in a new one? If you played until the end, you would have started a match from the beginning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't see how losing 8 games in a row is at fault with JiP? Were you quitting each match and then joining in a new one? If you played until the end, you would have started a match from the beginning.

Bit the bullet and stayed til the end. last game I played was BTB CTF and enemy team had 2 caps 3 minutes in when I joined in progress. Seriously, if it's a losing match to begin with why should anyone join in the middle of a game like that? Hell, even in Warzone joined with home base under attack while I ended with 18-8 while the rest of my team either left or didn't even hit over 5 kills.

No matter what people are going to quit for "reasons unknown". I wouldn't mind it as much if the stats didn't count weather if I win or lose. But, being put in a losing scenario is pretty discouraging (to me at least) to continue playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

does anyone find Qunn Delhoyo's constant sarcasm and trolling when responding to a criticism really tiring? On top of giving off his really cringe worthy feeling of trying to fit in way too hard, he always seems to dodge actually responding to the issues. it's really like Frankie acting like a douche on forums. Pretty unprofessional.

Frankie is far worse imo. He always comes off as an arrogant prick. 

Both are unprofessional though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like Frankie personally. Couldn't care less about Del Hoyo.

I am assuming you did not experience his brief time on these forums then. lol 

I wouldnt mind Quinn's jokes (they are fucking savage) if there was any indication they listened to our feedback

• Upvote (+1) 6

I wouldnt mind Quinn's jokes (they are fucking savage) if there was any indication they listened to our feedback

exactly. he always manages to not actually respond to what is being said.

• Upvote (+1) 2

does anyone find Quinn Delhoyo's constant sarcasm and trolling when responding to a criticism really tiring?

I mean, we have someone who has double the sarcasm and condescending power that resides in this forum, and everyone seems to love it. So whatever, I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like Frankie personally. Couldn't care less about Del Hoyo.

Frankie is great, he can be a little bit of a troll occasionally but I just think he's funny. Some people are just far too over-sensitive sometimes.

Frankie is great, he can be a little bit of a troll occasionally but I just think he's funny. Some people are just far too over-sensitive sometimes.

Yeah its great when he insults the entire forum and gets offended when one person makes a snide remark against the hundred civil replies

But yes TB is over sensitive

• Upvote (+1) 6

Frankie and Quinn would be funny if their jokes where mixed in with legitimate, informative posts. Unfortunately all they do is shit post so the jokes lose their potency.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Frankie and Quinn would be funny if their jokes where mixed in with legitimate, informative posts. Unfortunately all they do is shit post so the jokes lose their potency.

You seem to be completely ignoring the countless informative posts Quinn has made.

Frankie and Quinn both may troll but Quinn holds up his end of the interactive bargain

You seem to be completely ignoring the countless informative posts Quinn has made.

Frankie and Quinn both may troll but Quinn holds up his end of the interactive bargain

You seem to be confusing "ignoring" with "literally never seen"