CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Too be fair to Microsoft. Only one of his points deal with them. The others are literally Speedrunning, can't figure out how twitch do, wants to step away from gaming. And so on. Saying"Microsoft killed Naked Eli" seems click baity. And I absolutely love Elis videos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Too be fair to Microsoft. Only one of his points deal with them. The others are literally Speedrunning, can't figure out how twitch do, wants to step away from gaming. And so on. Saying"Microsoft killed Naked Eli" seems click baity. And I absolutely love Elis videos.

He did seem to take the whole gamertag thing kinda personally, especially when he talked about how they've promoted his brand before and even had an achievement named after him.

It honestly sounds like a symptom of a massive company and a lack of communication. I highly doubt 343 or anyone involved with Halo would want his tag banned.

He did seem to take the whole gamertag thing kinda personally, especially when he talked about how they've promoted his brand before and even had an achievement named after him.

It honestly sounds like a symptom of a massive company and a lack of communication. I highly doubt 343 or anyone involved with Halo would want his tag banned.

Yea I'm sure 343 gives zero fucks. He just needs to keep asking around and see if he can keep the name.

I wish social slayer was 4v4 instead of 5v5.

I've wished this for every single social playlist to date. I don't understand the justification for it. None of the Arena maps play well with 10 players.

Still. New BTB maps that are actually good (probably). I am happy about this.

When they add maps to playlists they HAVE to let you download the maps. Does anyone know a way to download them? I don't want to try and learn the maps in an actual online game.

5v5 on Overgrowth....can they just remove Overgrowth? Or for the Love of God remove camo/sword. Such a dumb map.

When they add maps to playlists they HAVE to let you download the maps. Does anyone know a way to download them? I don't want to try and learn the maps in an actual online game.

5v5 on Overgrowth....

I know Scavenger is in The343Favorites bookmarks. I'm not sure about the rest. It would make sense if they were all on there, but that would make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5v5 on Overgrowth....

They get added automatically to the map list you can select in customs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only person that reads that tweet and thinks to myself "only 343"? I figured the point of social was to just throw a bunch of people together and let stupid shit happen that nobody cared about. Not try to match them to where everyone is evenly skilled and trying to win the game. Idk. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm not sure how they didn't start with what they just changed it to.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just played an entire game down 3v5. Glad JiP doesn't actually fucking matter. And it was on Riptide. WITH A FUEL ROD. Didn't they remove that? That map is back to unplayable again.

5v5 on Overgrowth....can they just remove Overgrowth? Or for the Love of God remove camo/sword. Such a dumb map.

The 6 maps are scavenger, altar, boulevard, eagle square, fracture, and Viking (valhalla remake). You can search them all on forgehub.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just played an entire game down 3v5. Glad JiP doesn't actually fucking matter. And it was on Riptide. WITH A FUEL ROD. Didn't they remove that? That map is back to unplayable again.

Looks like they are using outdated variants in Social Slayer.

Both slayer and arena are almost unplayable due to the fact you only play riptide, torque and overgrowth. I hope 343 fixes this soon.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

This is so much better. /s

Can we have the old parameters back please?

Every game I've played has been like this. It's so awful and it's not even worth it.