CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Empire strongholds is the dumbest gametype map matchup I've ever seen in Halo.

Why the fuck isn't empire being played with flag.

Ya, that and torque Strongholds are probably the worst gametypes in Team Arena.

Microsoft suddenly decided to word "naked" is the devil.

Pretty sad considering he was one of the bigger Halo youtubers who actually made quality content. 

Reading the feedback thread on Waypoint. I usually don't do this but...

"How about add the grav hammer on top mid on regret"

"Thank you 343! Bring Orion back. It's an already built and polished map that can be a great addition to the maps currently in rotation. It is a fresh and unique map that requires its own strategy.Put the sword at rail gun spawn on overgrowth and remove the camo."

God have mercy.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ASK WAYPOINT FOR FEEDBACK

qnyagd.png

That can happen in most communities on most games. It's nice to see 343 use their own forums as a form of communication though, no matter how bad some members might be

I love Ninja but in his stream saying H5 has fast kill times... I just couldn't disagree more.

Maybe in a vacuum but the movement system does so much to slow down the avg kill times.

I love Ninja but in his stream saying H5 has fast kill times... I just couldn't disagree more.

Maybe in a vacuum but the movement system does so much to slow down the avg kill times.

It has faster kill times than some Halo games.

It has faster kill times than some Halo games.

Average kill times is what matters more though. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Average kill times is what matters more though.

I know. It has faster average kill times than some Halo games.

Nah I was playing some 2s on MCC earlier and the lobby broke multiple times, we struggled to find games, and the post game lobby literally turned my headset off until I plugged it in again after each game. You can't even make this shit up. Its crazy how broken MCC is lol.

I played it earlier and couldnt deal with the shot reg.

I know. It has faster average kill times than some Halo games.

halo 3 and what other halo?

So dumb oh my gosh

Yeah it's dumb but I really can't be that surprising. My friend was forced to change his "NakedDanish" tag around two-three years ago.

I agree about the points he made in his video, especially regarding naming an achievement after him including the world naked in it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He should stick with Halo, he's an important part of it. There has to be SOMEONE to help him. 

Yeah it's dumb but I really can't be that surprising. My friend was forced to change his "NakedDanish" tag around two-three years ago.

I agree about the points he made in his video, especially regarding naming an achievement after him including the world naked in it.

Please tell me your friend at least could change his GT for free....

Yeah that's what made that situation kind of odd, there's an achievement named after him. :/

Err... has anyone ever unlocked a certification twice? I just got the SPNKR EM rocket launcher certification again. That was a waste of a pack DLuL4TP.png

I'm always down for some 8's/arena. Click my name to see my GT. I need to play with you guys alot more.

Got up to 2200 in Team Arena. That champions thirst is real.

Inb4 kicked out of onyx 1 hour before unlocking champions.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just cant stand constantly going against teams of 3-4 while being paired with absolute idiots, without mics, in games that lag like crazy.

The last match I was put into my teammates finally had mics and were using them, but they were not speaking English.  Awesome.

Just came back from the waypoint forums..... umm.. that was uhh.. different...........

There's nothing sudden about it. My friend in high school was force gamertag changed because his was "Naked People." This was back in 2004. Eli got away with bypassing the word filter with a 3 for over a decade.

I highly doubt that he was able to bypass anything with a 3 for over a decade. We all know what lengths Microsoft's word filter goes to. Try spelling works like cunt, fuck, etc replacing those with numbers, letters, symbols, etc in your name or bio - it'll likely get filtered.

Like he said, they recently got more strict on the word naked, hence the change.