CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You're not looking at the right forgers then :) If you add me on Xbox I can show you some cool stuff :)

hJz1owH.jpg

Just giving legion the good ol multi review ahaha

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seeing as everyone is adding each other, feel free to hmu on either "INSIDLA" or "Exist HCS". I'm from UK and can play basically whenever. 8)

Seeing as everyone is adding each other, feel free to hmu on either "INSIDLA" or "Exist HCS". I'm from UK and can play basically whenever. 8)

I added you, the gap between us may be annoying (NA), but I'm still down to play.

I'm assuming you've checked out Onset's European play nights as well right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm assuming you've checked out Onset's European play nights as well right?

Haven't even heard of them haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On this note, I play 8s with a lot of people from here (aPK, Infinity, Devan, poolcat, teapot, Adamar lives, bunnies etc etc) and we have a relatively robust list of players to play arena or customs. So if anyone's interested hmu GT- xWicked Swami though tbh I'm not on as much lately so if you want to know when someone wants customs/arena time peep the discord link in my sig. It's where we all talk and organize customs mainly (and shit posting).

Mostly shit posting.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mostly shit posting.  :kappa:

Dude, every single post in this thread is a shit post, didn't you know? 

Dude, every single post in this thread is a shit post, didn't you know? 

Was talking about our Discord chat, but you're not wrong either.  :kappa:

I'll start a topic right quick: What would you prefer to watch, a funtage or a montage?

I personally prefer Halo funtages since I enjoy seeing the creative ways people find to kill spartans(think Salaya and co.). I also think montages tend to take themselves too seriously and it comes off really cringey.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/arena-map-feedback/4b1c5c3f-3ea4-4fe2-b35f-c3eaa77f75fa/posts

^arena map feedback thread from 343

Hey everyone,

We're planning on updating all of the maps in Arena and are looking for your feedback during the process. Some possible examples of what we're thinking of doing could be: Swapping the rocket launcher and sniper rifle locations on Coliseum. Or moving the Overshield outside on Empire Strongholds. Even stronghold locations could be changed as well. Let us know what ideas and feedback you have on how the maps are currently playing and what you'd like to see changed.I'll try to pop by and reply back to some of the feedback from time to time. Thanks.

Empire strongholds is the dumbest gametype map matchup I've ever seen in Halo.

Why the fuck isn't empire being played with flag.

Well that's a huge exaggeration, what with The Rig slayer being played and all. Also, have you played Torque Strongholds? 

Because that is also terrible. Being honest I don't think that map is something we should use at all.

I would try suggest feedback on Waypoint but I'm kinda banned again. trust me i didn't call anyone ******** or fuckwits. i have no idea why i was banned.

They don't touch waypoint for the minor issues but then they go ahead and ask them for feedback on major issues, Nothing that needs changing will be changed and things that need changing won't be changed. Gah this is going to be a crapshoot.

Yep its already devolving into insults and stupidity. I didn't see that one coming! /s

What happened to Naked Eli?

Microsoft suddenly decided to word "naked" is the devil.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This game has turned into MCC tonight. WTF is going on!?

Nah I was playing some 2s on MCC earlier and the lobby broke multiple times, we struggled to find games, and the post game lobby literally turned my headset off until I plugged it in again after each game. You can't even make this shit up. Its crazy how broken MCC is lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2