CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Random, but I entered Summit's stream for ~5 minutes and saw:

6c3d5cd4bdcb764d5c48bde127d15da4.png

I hope more people are swayed by the guy's love for Halo. He is gonna 1v1 Nadeshot, which could get more interest too. 

Edit: He just said "Halo is 100% harder to learn than CS GO" on stream...  :apg: People were up in arms.

There could be an argument made for what Summit said. The biggest part of learning  (for me at least) CS GO is spray patterns. That the hardest part to master, But Hlo being 2x harder to learn?

otrealy, they are probably require the same amount, where Halo doesn't require as much to learn the gun skill, it requires a bit more map knowledge then CS GO, o they are probably pretty equal,S being slightly harder to learn.

I really hope they do something about the sailing system, such as reverting back to more simple options. With all these combinations I feel the need to keep changing it to get it right. I honestly preferred it the way it was before all the options because all I had to change was 1 thing. I don't know, but I am 99% sure I won't be able to deal with this aiming for 3 straight years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

.....you think that looks good? :/

No need to get offended when someone else thinks a different map looks good.

So i just got 1200 REQ points from an Arena game with no boost.... did something change?

How long did the game last for and what playlist?

Whoever thought having power weapons/ups in FFA was a good idea needs to be punched in the mouth. Also, I really am still hoping for a damage dealt version of FFA. I hate that I get 24 kills and 17 assists just to lose to the guy that had 25 kills, 3 assists and 1000 less damage than anyone else.

And pls no autos in FFA. Thanks.

No need to get offended when someone else thinks a different map looks good.

How long did the game last for and what playlist?

I'm not offended. People will always have different tastes which is normal. But the quality of forging on that map is so poor. Maybe it's just my forgers eye, I suppose non forgers aren't nearly as critical
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Heads up, Sauna just got the helmet and are making some half assed barn in forge to pose in front of and call everyone crops again.

I smell salt, also you do realize the only reason any of us call people crops is because noobs getting raped coined a 'insulting' term to justify their low skill in the game. Either way we are just making fun out of the condescending names people like you call us. There is nothing wrong with what 'farmers' do.

crop/badkid: "my kd is low because i got farmed once out of the 100 games ive played"

goodplayer/farmer: "lol git gud m8"

• Downvote (-1) 9

I smell salt, also you do realize the only reason any of us call people crops is because noobs getting raped coined a 'insulting' term to justify their low skill in the game. Either way we are just making fun out of the condescending names people like you call us. There is nothing wrong with what 'farmers' do.

crop/badkid: "my kd is low because i got farmed once out of the 100 games ive played"

goodplayer/farmer: "lol git gud m8"

The problem is that you are so condescending for no reason at all. Then you guys brag about beating people in a gametype that many don't really put too much effort in. Sure, some people are salty as hell and probably are terrible at Halo but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Whoever thought having power weapons/ups in FFA was a good idea needs to be punched in the mouth. Also, I really am still hoping for a damage dealt version of FFA. I hate that I get 24 kills and 17 assists just to lose to the guy that had 25 kills, 3 assists and 1000 less damage than anyone else.

And pls no autos in FFA. Thanks.

Lol wat

Power weapons have always been a thing in FFA

The problem is that you are so condescending for no reason at all. Then you guys brag about beating people in a gametype that many don't really put too much effort in. Sure, some people are salty as hell and probably are terrible at Halo but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.

When have I bragged about anything? I'm just returning the condescension back to the community

• Downvote (-1) 2

When have I bragged about anything? I'm just returning the condescension back to the community

Im not saying you specifically I'm talking about your group. Like when y'all matched the Beyond squad and made a video and all that jazz. And the condescending attitude is all on you man. I mean, you act like people shouldn't get mad when the game's broken mechanics are causing them to just not be able to play.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Lol wat

Power weapons have always been a thing in FFA

And it's never been good. That why Midship/Heretic FFA was the best. In a gametype determined by random spawns in which you have no influence over, putting these weapons in just makes it more random. You could get rocket spawn on Eden the entire game and get every rocket and win. It's just lame.

Im not saying you specifically I'm talking about your group. Like when y'all matched the Beyond squad and made a video and all that jazz. And the condescending attitude is all on you man. I mean, you act like people shouldn't get mad when the game's broken mechanics are causing them to just not be able to play.

I would never brag about beating the beyond company, obviously that wouldn't be much to brag about lol. What broken mechanics are causing people to not be able to play? I don't understand what you are on about now.

• Downvote (-1) 3

The word "crops" will never not be cringey

same with 'farmers' after the saltfest that is h5

• Downvote (-1) 1

And it's never been good. That why Midship/Heretic FFA was the best. In a gametype determined by random spawns in which you have no influence over, putting these weapons in just makes it more random. You could get rocket spawn on Eden the entire game and get every rocket and win. It's just lame.

Not if you're playing multiple people on decent maps

same with 'farmers' after this saltfest that is h5

Farming has been around for the last decade or two

Crops is like the 14 year old edgelords new word he made up because he thought he sounded smarter

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would never brag about beating the beyond company, obviously that wouldn't be much to brag about lol. What broken mechanics are causing people to not be able to play? I don't understand what you are on about now.

The Warzone spawn system.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Not if you're playing multiple people on decent mapsFarming has been around for the last decade or two

Crops is like the 14 year old edgelords new word he made up because he thought he sounded smarter

Even if they are good, spawns are still random and it gives people advantages that should not be there. FFA is about individual gun skill and map awareness. Spawning next to power weapons isn't something you earned. It's a huge problem with initial spawns.

Not if you're playing multiple people on decent maps Farming has been around for the last decade or two

What on earth are you talking about, the word crops has been around for centuries, it's only used in this context to make fun of the salty kids calling people farmers as an insult.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The Warzone spawn system.

There is nothing wrong with the warzone system, and if you really think there is how do you suggest to change it?

• Downvote (-1) 4

There is nothing wrong with the warzone system, and if you really think there is how do you suggest to change it?

There are a million things wrong with the Warzone spawn system lol. And we have posted many possible fixes including a barrier in the back of the core room, or more spawn points. But how can you say it's not broken? You can literally nade spam a corner and get infinite kills without any resistance. And every single map has too little spawn points hence why you can stop a team from spawning completely.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

What on earth are you talking about, the word crops has been around for centuries, it's only used in this context to make fun of the salty kids calling people farmers as an insult.

Nah but you're trying too hardto make it a term in Halo (since this is literally the only time people haved used it) and it just comes off as cringey

I don't need to with farming because the cringe has already been done for the last 20ish years

There are a million things wrong with the Warzone spawn system lol. And we have posted many possible fixes including a barrier in the back of the core room, or more spawn points. But how can you say it's not broken? You can literally nade spam a corner and get infinite kills without any resistance. And every single map has too little spawn points hence why you can stop a team from spawning completely.

You can nade spam a corner if they are spawn trapped just as you can keep shooting in one spot in swat if they are spawn trapped, it's the same thing, yet in warzone its more of a problem because there are more salty kids. Also I agree with the barrier in the back of the core room thats a good idea, also 2 more spawn points can be added into the core building at the front doors, however kids would get mad at that too as they'd be open to get destroyed from outside, there is no 'fix' good teams have been able to control and block spawns in halo since CE

• Downvote (-1) 3