CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Good God now I really feel bad. I just can't get my aiming down I don't get it. I used to have Godly accuracy now I can't hit anything.

I play on 4 accel and 3 sens 

That seems like a fasr way to burn your reqs at a disproportionate rate. So you have to buy them, mmm 343 isn't as dumb as we thought.

To be a member of Beyond you must be able to turn anything into a money making scheme it seems.

I play on 4 accel and 3 sens

Lol that's what I've been playing on. But for some reason my shots just aren't hitting. I don't know if it's the servers or what but I know my shots should be hitting. Literally never had this problem until the last couple nights.

To be a member of Beyond you must be able to turn anything into a money making scheme it seems.

It is, you have a game mode where you can possibly burn 5 tanks and 10 power weapons in a single game.

I get Assault like 1 in 3 games in Arena, it's super common.

Considering there are four game modes in the playlist this sounds about right rofl

It is, you have a game mode where you can possibly burn 5 tanks and 10 power weapons in a single game.

Which sounds like a blast. And it shouldn't last long. So a really fast game, with high REQ point payout.

Which sounds like a blast. And it shouldn't last long. So a really fast game, with high REQ point payout.

I imagine it will be like Destiny's Iron Banner, best equipped team wins.  Insta level 9 REQs is great and all, but if you haven't unlocked high level stuff to call in at that point, you're pretty much fucked.

Sucks that I don't have any fucking REQ's for this, because I SOLD THEM FOR THOSE 80K PACKS.

The great REQ purge of HWC weekend... I was there, I watched my 9 Nornfangs and 11 Whispered Truths be offered up to the REQ gods for a couple of weapon skins.

Made a new account. GT: Ruck Fadar. The first commendation i'm going to finish is spartan charge.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Made a new account. GT: Ruck Fadar. The first commendation i'm going to finish is spartan charge.

Dude, you're showing them. Sticking it right to the man

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I imagine it will be like Destiny's Iron Banner, best equipped team wins. Insta level 9 REQs is great and all, but if you haven't unlocked high level stuff to call in at that point, you're pretty much fucked.

And then you stay away from it. It's not like its hard. And the Iron Banner is fun.

Good God now I really feel bad. I just can't get my aiming down I don't get it. I used to have Godly accuracy now I can't hit anything.

I know the feeling, if I don't feel confident or I'm off this is how I cope with aiming

1. Octagon Warmup (Sometimes pistol only)

2. Put sensitivity higher than you normally play on (If you play on 4, set it to 5 - Don't touch Accel)

3. Switch back halfway through a Octagon to your normal sens (We do 20 mins so 10 usually)

4. Rack up perfects

• Upvote (+1) 1

I imagine it will be like Destiny's Iron Banner, best equipped team wins. Insta level 9 REQs is great and all, but if you haven't unlocked high level stuff to call in at that point, you're pretty much fucked.

Sounds so dumb to me.

I'm suprised 343 hasn't made an actual iron banner type arena weekend list that uses the req system.

Hopefully it's not possible as that's a slippery slope I don't want halo to start down.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds so dumb to me.

I'm suprised 343 hasn't made an actual iron banner type arena weekend list that uses the req system.

Hopefully it's not possible as that's a slippery slope I don't want halo to start down.

Is there literally anything that makes you happy?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Torque strongholds is worse than Riptide. Why is every DLC map trash?

And I can't do this I don't understand why I can't hit a fucking thing. This aiming system has got me beyond fucked up. I'm gonna stop playing this game for a while.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The great REQ purge of HWC weekend... I was there, I watched my 9 Nornfangs and 11 Whispered Truths be offered up to the REQ gods for a couple of weapon skins.

I burned a lot. 11 Prophet's Banes, 38 Wraith Ultras, 22 Ghost Ultras. Just to count a few.

Torque strongholds is worse than Riptide. Why is every DLC map trash?

And I can't do this I don't understand why I can't hit a fucking thing. This shitty system has got me beyond fucked up. I'm gonna stop playing this game for a while.

You're talking about aiming right? If so then yes, it's a crappy system.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully we get to see more gameplay

Nope no gameplay what's so ever on a gameplay video...

On a related note I'm excited for Warzone Firefight. I won't have to deal with shitheads who farm.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nope no gameplay what's so ever on a gameplay video...

On a related note I'm excited for Warzone Firefight. I won't have to deal with shitheads who farm.

I wouldn't put it past 343 to make it so WZF doesn't give commendations and only gives a small amount of reqs.

• Upvote (+1) 2