CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

We're still doing the whole community bashing thing.

Christ.

It's fine if you disagree with someone, it's nature but stop bashing an entire community because of a few people. You are one of the reasons that Beyond gets a bad rep anywhere else. Their opinions might be factually incorrect but you should respect them and inform them why they're wrong. If they choose not to listen, that's their loss but nothing good is going to come out of flaming them.

You are right. I let my frustration get in the way and begun to bash a community which didn't deserve it. And for that I am sorry and I will own up my mistake and never will let that happen again.

Here we go: To Waypoint members who reads this thread..I am sorry for lashing on you guys and I was wrong for putting all of you guys in a basket. My behaviour was completely unacceptable and I take full responsibility for my action. I am sorry

• Upvote (+1) 1

We're still doing the whole community bashing thing.

Christ.

It's fine if you disagree with someone, it's nature but stop bashing an entire community because of a few people. You are one of the reasons that Beyond gets a bad rep anywhere else. Their opinions might be factually incorrect but you should respect them and inform them why they're wrong. If they choose not to listen, that's their loss but nothing good is going to come out of flaming them.

Fuck Team Beyond, they all want what's best for Halo. It's disgusting.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Sounds like neogaf.

Everytime some Halo 5 thread pops up in gaming side you get like 3 guys acting as though its the best halo ever.

I know, it's shocking that people might actually have different opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LX1ymRv.png

GUYS.

It's possible it is just a weekend test playlist for internal use but holy shit, that sounds like fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LX1ymRv.png

GUYS.

It's possible it is just a weekend test playlist for internal use but holy shit, that sounds like fun.

That sounds fucking awesome!

Heads up, Sauna just got the helmet and are making some half assed barn in forge to pose in front of and call everyone crops again.

Lol

That sounds fucking awesome!

Ayeeeee.

The idea was thrown around a while ago when people found the "Warzone Accelerated" playlist which was used for testing/internal use but this Weekend one looks to be unique and has no mention of the word testing in the title or the description.

Hopefully they implement a weekend/weekday playlist for Arena AND Warzone.

Ayeeeee.

The idea was thrown around a while ago when people found the "Warzone Accelerated" playlist which was used for testing/internal use but this Weekend one looks to be unique and has no mention of the word testing in the title or the description.

Hopefully they implement a weekend/weekday playlist for Arena AND Warzone.

What is Warzone accelerate?

@My Namez BEAST were you guys a To4?

Nah solo lol. One guy had a mic though.

Good game though. I wish I could hit a damn shot and didn't switch sensitivities every week.

LX1ymRv.png

GUYS.

Sucks that I don't have any fucking REQ's for this, because I SOLD THEM FOR THOSE 80K PACKS.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What is Warzone accelerate?

Essentially the same thing. Faster levelling or instant REQ Level 9 after the home base is cleared.

A lot of people were excited for it, without realizing it was just a test playlist, probably used to create the trailers for Warzone content, among other things.

Sucks that I don't have any fucking REQ's for this, because I SOLD THEM FOR THOSE 80K PACKS.

Too bad It isn't a REQ gift options in the game

Essentially the same thing. Faster levelling or instant REQ Level 9 after the home base is cleared.

A lot of people were excited for it, without realizing it was just a test playlist, probably used to create the trailers for Warzone content, among other things.

I remember this stuff. I think it was called Warzone Turbo or what it was again.

LX1ymRv.png

GUYS.

Also sounds like another ingenious way to get people to cull their REQ collection and buy more packs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember this stuff. I think it was called Warzone Turbo or what it was again.

That's the one!

Also sounds like another ingenious way to get people to cull their REQ collection and buy more packs.

If the demand is there...  :puckett:

Nah solo lol. One guy had a mic though.

Good game though. I wish I could hit a damn shot and didn't switch sensitivities every week.

I was just wondering as well. I was solo and had two foreigners HAHA

I was just wondering as well. I was solo and had two foreigners HAHA

Good God now I really feel bad. I just can't get my aiming down I don't get it. I used to have Godly accuracy now I can't hit anything.

Heads up, Sauna just got the helmet and are making some half assed barn in forge to pose in front of and call everyone crops again.

Oh, goodie. Marmaduke's at it again.

That seems like a fasr way to burn your reqs at a disproportionate rate. So you have to buy them, mmm 343 isn't as dumb as we thought.