CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So the Fiesta playlist has felt reasonably 'social' to me (lots of unbalanced games), and I assumed that the matching algorithm was a bit looser.  But then I looked at my game history on Halotracker and I've had 51 wins and 50 losses ... lol.  I'm sure I'm Diamond 1 or something, in reality

Welp, been playing Halo 5 for the past few days. And after the 6th game of being matched against a full party, having 3 teammates going as negative as one can be, I'm done for another month or so.

Hopefully when I come back party restrictions will be in freaking place.

Warzone firefight will be abysmal and highlight everything wrong with the enemy and AI design in this game. Everything is a brainless bullet sponge.

Also, there won't be any single player or offline version of it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Warzone firefight will be abysmal and highlight everything wrong with the enemy and AI design in this game. Everything is a brainless bullet sponge.

Also, there won't be any single player or offline version of it.

My joy is constantly sucked out of my soul on this forum
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I just want to enjoy playing Halo again. Is that too much to ask? Every time I play Arena I want to sell my game. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Warzone assault is so ass now. Not even worth playing. The maps compound all the issues by being such big piles of shit. I can't think of one good Warzone Assault map.

Warzone assault is so ass now. Not even worth playing. The maps compound all the issues by being such big piles of shit. I can't think of one good Warzone Assault map.

I only play the mode just for the REQs point lol

@@Sal1ent

I woukdn't know if Warzone Assault was good.

Blah Blah 343 fix your servers blah blah etc etc, you've heard it all before.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I only play the mode just for the REQs point lol

I used to too. Until people started bringing in parties and learning all the cheese ways to play. I just can't play it anymore. All that's left is Arena, and well, we know how fun that is.

I used to too. Until people started bringing in parties and learning all the cheese ways to play. I just can't play it anymore. All that's left is Arena, and well, we know how fun that is.

I know

Keep grinding for those REQs though sadly there is no better way than WA. Good luck out there.

At this point I'm about to give up. Crappy servers doesn't help either.

Fucking MS/343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, there's uh... Well, um. Er, yeah. They're all trash. Good thing they removed Urban though, because spawn trapping hasn't been incredibly easy since launch or anything. It's almost like they just ripped them straight from the Warzone maps and barely tested them to see if they were actually half decent.

2v2 playlist coming with 10-12 forge maps specifically designed for 2s :)

Good God, I want that so much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heads up, Sauna just got the helmet and are making some half assed barn in forge to pose in front of and call everyone crops again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pegasus is such a terrible map, why is it even still in the game.

What a riveting constructive post

I haven't read the last ~200 or so pages, so forgive me if this has been discussed to death.

But does anyone find that matchmaking leads to terribly unbalanced teams? I'm not even talking about Teams of 4 matching up against randoms, even though that's a huge problem. I've been Onyx in Slayer every season but this one - I'm in Diamond right now. Yet when I solo search I get a team full of diamonds against a team of Onyx 1700-2000 + 1 diamond player. Sometimes these players aren't even in a party together. How does that work? This game blows ass at making balanced teams. 

Heads up, Sauna just got the helmet and are making some half assed barn in forge to pose in front of and call everyone crops again.

Lmao. Never in a million years would I have thought Warzone would be taken this seriously. I really can't believe it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't read the last ~200 or so pages, so forgive me if this has been discussed to death.

But does anyone find that matchmaking leads to terribly unbalanced teams? I'm not even talking about Teams of 4 matching up against randoms, even though that's a huge problem. I've been Onyx in Slayer every season but this one - I'm in Diamond right now. Yet when I solo search I get a team full of diamonds against a team of Onyx 1700-2000 + 1 diamond player. Sometimes these players aren't even in a party together. How does that work? This game blows ass at making balanced teams.

Yea when they loosened up restrictions for high level players they fucked everything up big time. I finally got Onyx in Team Arena after 32 games. Of those 32 games at least 25 had champions. It's a really, really bad system.

Yea when they loosened up restrictions for high level players they fucked everything up big time. I finally got Onyx in Team Arena after 32 games. Of those 32 games at least 25 had champions. It's a really, really bad system.

Okay that's what I thought. I figured something had to be up because it's seriously ridiculous. 

Farming?

I saw some guy with a little H2 emblem on the corner of his nameplate. How did he get that? I want it.

It's the br55 emblem. It's a uncommon I think.