CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Apparently the internal 343 map design team only has access to pre-made "abandoned human facility" terrain pieces.

Covy based maps are too curvy.  That means they aren't good for clamor.   That means they don't fit Halo 5 meta.   Basic Halo 5 Dev logic bro.  duh...

Dometging in the playlist have to change, have played nithing but overg4owth,riptide and torque the poast 8 games.

• Downvote (-1) 2

1) We have a 1027 item limit in Forge. Having pre-made Terrain goes far for forgers in reducing the item count and increasing the creativity.

2) 343i cut their teeth on Halo Reach when they were handed the reins for the Halo franchise, they should have a moderate amount of difficulty porting in the geometry of Forge World.

3) Many many players wanted to have new pallettes and new game options for map creation on Reach's Forge World. Having that familiar terrain back would let forgers create the maps they wanted to but could not due to earlier limitations.

4) Those who forge, and have since Halo 3 are old pros at it, much like a bunch of people here are old pros at Halo since CE. You have called for no sprint, no radar and a buffed pistol for a reason. Well, we have our reasons for wanting that terrain in this iteration. Getting Forge World back in Halo 5 would be the Cartographer's version of your much wished-for 4-shot pistol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Sal1ent Is there any word of Impulse Triggers being disabled in the future for Halo 5? I've been asking for it since the beginning of Halo 5, and I think I remember asking for it in feedback during Halo 5 beta. I don't know if it's just me, but I hate the extra vibration and out love to have the option to disable it!

You know I'm super happy that I get disconnected from a Warzone game cause 343s "dedicated" servers are fucking atrocious. But its even better when you get banned for 33 minutes because of it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know I'm super happy that I get disconnected from a Warzone game cause 343s "dedicated" servers are fucking atrocious. But its even better when you get banned for 33 minutes because of it.

"Oh no! You banned me! Whatever shall I do?" *switches accounts* "Oh, right."

"Oh no! You banned me! Whatever shall I do?" *switches accounts* "Oh, right."

Actually I can't do that. My friend Codys xbox is my gamertags home xbox. So I can't just create multiple accounts.

Actually I can't do that. My friend Codys xbox is my gamertags home xbox. So I can't just create multiple accounts.

You can, just need to sign up both accounts (main and smurf). the main will give gold to the smurf

I'm way too lazy for that.

Well it's there just in case you get banned for a week, which is the highest I've seen it go.

Well it's there just in case you get banned for a week, which is the highest I've seen it go.

Honestly there is no reason to play Arena anyhow.

Can't play FFA in Aus/NZ. Not even ranked and haven't been since the pre-season where I ranked Onyx 1500 and never touched it again...

I really hope that big changes are coming to Arena but for some reason I have my doubts.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hmm noticed that my teammate that got 58 kills was in the same Spartan company as 2 enemies that went -20. Watched the film and, sure enough, they were boosting for gungoose kills in the back of the map. Smh people are so annoying, it was hilarious watching him whiff every pistol shot in the beginning though. He started 0-3 and was windmilling like a bitch. Spartan Company was Celaxys btw so just know. People want the armor more than they want to get good and that's kinda sad. At least they can drop huge neg bombs in style!

Also, for the love of GOD @@Sal1ent can we PLEASE get some party restrictions in Arena going? It's getting out if hand and people like 2gre are also complaining about it. Something has to be done I am tired of matching a team of 4 champions against me and 3 random Onyx kids. It's beyond unfair and you might as well throw the ranking system out the window because teamwork is more important than individual skill in this game.

Hmm noticed that my teammate that got 58 kills was in the same Spartan company as 2 enemies that went -20. Watched the film and, sure enough, they were boosting for gungoose kills in the back of the map. Smh people are so annoying, it was hilarious watching him whiff every pistol shot in the beginning though. He started 0-3 and was windmilling like a bitch. Spartan Company was Celaxys btw so just know. People want the armor more than they want to get good and that's kinda sad. At least they can drop huge neg bombs in style!

Also, for the love of GOD @@Sal1ent can we PLEASE get some party restrictions in Arena going? It's getting out if hand and people like 2gre are also complaining about it. Something has to be done I am tired of matching a team of 4 champions against me and 3 random Onyx kids. It's beyond unfair and you might as well throw the ranking system out the window because teamwork is more important than individual skill in this game.

Links to ogre2 complaining.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could someone please explain the spawn system on Torque? It seems like they can genuinely spawn anywhere in Slayer. 

I really hope that big changes are coming to Arena but for some reason I have my doubts.

Expecting big changes will let you down. Significant changes, maybe, but nothing crazy drastic

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remembered why I stopped playing Arena. Im searching by myself and facing teams. Its simply not fair

• Upvote (+1) 3