CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

"I'm sorry, it seems we misspoke."

careful now, you know what happened last time this subject came up...

Are we sure that a weapon balancing update is showing up after HWC? Or is it something that people made up? 

Liking the HWC armor, to be honest. Athlon was fine for HCS, but Protector seems like a much better fit to me. Although, a Mark VI HWC variant would've been supreme.

Dr64tGd.png
8L9vmCe.png

• Downvote (-1) 1

So 3 things.

REQs, Limited time, Specific objectives. Maybe there's a classic variant?

I'm excited for Firefight, but there's almost no information about it.

So, um, at 0:34, I spotted 6 friendly contacts on that motion tracker, not counting the player.

Interesting that we see TWO Pelicans being deployed, and four Spartans being stepping off of one. 8 players max confirmed?

EDIT: At 0:45, there appear to be eight players on the tracker.

So, um, at 0:34, I spotted 6 friendly contacts on that motion tracker, not counting the player.

Interesting that we see TWO Pelicans being deployed, and four Spartans being stepping off of one. 8 players max confirmed?

Warzone Firefight is an ambitious new multiplayer experience that takes the initial promise of Halo 5’s Warzone multiplayer – the epic battles, incredible scale and huge maps – and applies that to create the biggest Halo cooperative experience ever in franchise history. In Warzone Firefight, up to eight players will work together to complete five rounds of increasingly difficult, dynamic objectives set against a timer to emerge victorious.

The prospect of teaming up with seven other players to take on a plethora of enemies using the REQ System has us all eagerly awaiting the release of Warzone Firefight this summer. Be sure to stay tuned to Halo Waypoint, Xbox Wire and follow the official Halo Twitter for all the latest Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Firefight news.

Warzone Firefight is an ambitious new multiplayer experience that takes the initial promise of Halo 5’s Warzone multiplayer – the epic battles, incredible scale and huge maps – and applies that to create the biggest Halo cooperative experience ever in franchise history. In Warzone Firefight, up to eight players will work together to complete five rounds of increasingly difficult, dynamic objectives set against a timer to emerge victorious.

The prospect of teaming up with seven other players to take on a plethora of enemies using the REQ System has us all eagerly awaiting the release of Warzone Firefight this summer. Be sure to stay tuned to Halo Waypoint, Xbox Wire and follow the official Halo Twitter for all the latest Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Firefight news.

Dynamic, you say? Hell yeah!

Now, if only I had seven friends...

Dynamic, you say? Hell yeah!

Now, if only I had seven friends...

Matchmaking :)

Matchmaking :)

Fuck that shit.

I hope there's also a playlist that just immediately loads you into a game with whoever is in your party. I'd rather just have a couple of friends than seven scrandoms.

Curse this white text on mobile. Can't read it at all.