CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

so wasn't this new REQ Pack supposed to give you at least two of the exclusive skins or is it just two skins and exclusives beeing granted for people who have all REQs already?

I grinded my 80k, opened my pack and got Last Dawn,Presige (both regular skins), a armor, a visor and at least one "blue Team" AR...I was kinda hoping for less BS afte rmy brother got 5 skins :holmes:

so wasn't this new REQ Pack supposed to give you at least two of the exclusive skins or is it just two skins and exclusives beeing granted for people who have all REQs already?

I grinded my 80k, opened my pack and got Last Dawn,Presige (both regular skins), a armor, a visor and at least one "blue Team" AR...I was kinda hoping for less BS afte rmy brother got 5 skins :holmes:

Yeah, you should've gotten at least two skins. Wonder what happened in that case.

Yeah, you should've gotten at least two skins. Wonder what happened in that case.

OK, isn't there some sort of official Reddit/Waypoint thread floating around the interent for people who have problems with this pack?

Getting shot through walls is so much fun I am very glad that this is a thing. Yay for great servers!

Also, shoutout to 2gre for constantly tweeting about the bullshit servers and bullshit "no party restrictions" philosophy 343 has. Hopefully they do SOMETHING for once.

Is there a doubles playlist now? Haven't played in like 6 months.

No.

OK, isn't there some sort of official Reddit/Waypoint thread floating around the interent for people who have problems with this pack?

I think so. @@Moa might have the link to it, I do not.

The railgun might be more annoying than the sniper. Such an easy weapon. It's a sniper-rocket.

Naw bro. Just use your utility weapon and counter the Railgun user with pure skill! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naw bro. Just use your utility weapon and counter the Railgun user with pure skill!

If only my pistol could fire through walls like those weapons do. Then it would be a fair fight!

If only my pistol could fire through walls like those weapons do. Then it would be a fair fight!

A good player would five shot a railgun user.

:kappo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didnt 343 say theyre working on implementing proper social? Surely its gonna be soon.

Getting shot through walls is so much fun I am very glad that this is a thing. Yay for great servers!

Also, shoutout to 2gre for constantly tweeting about the bullshit servers and bullshit "no party restrictions" philosophy 343 has. Hopefully they do SOMETHING for once.

Nah, they did a survey with all the pros and they said that they were happy with the servers and no party restrictions.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nah, they did a survey with all the pros and they said that they were happy with the servers and no party restrictions.

"I'm sorry, it seems we misspoke." 

Hah, I found this while browsing Hitler downfall parodies.​

This is absolute gold.

It's made even better since a lot of people in the Halo community think TeamBeyonders are literally hitler.