CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Nobody else can write it? Bungie used to sub people in for weekly updates all the time. Having a weekly update that ties into the HWC would be ideal. Rep it out. Get casuals interested.

343 just isn't up to the community building standard bungie set.

Normally I'd call you out for being a 343 hater, but you have a point. There is ZERO REASON for 343 not to sub in another writer for the update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you expect? They can't implement something else, just fiesta, doubles and snipers.

Silly me.

Seriously just got on Halo for the first time in forever. How the hell do a calibrate all these new settings like deadzone and acceleration?

Seriously just got on Halo for the first time in forever. How the hell do a calibrate all these new settings like deadzone and acceleration?

Nothing you do will make any real difference but put your deadzones at 0% and only up them if you experience slow turn or your aim moves when you're not even touching it. 

You know what would be an absolutely FANTASTIC playlist to celebrate worlds with?

An HCS playlist with bonus exp/RP.

You know what would be an absolutely FANTASTIC playlist to celebrate worlds with?

An HCS playlist with bonus exp/RP.

No way dude. After a day of watching competitive Halo I just get in the mood to use nothing but Incineration Cannons and Hammers. Maybe the occasional Beam Rifle. 

Normally I'd call you out for being a 343 hater, but you have a point. There is ZERO REASON for 343 not to sub in another writer for the update.

Bravo is the only person at 343 who will actually even give a bare-minimum "we'll look at it" response to inquiry. 

Asking them to go the extra mile on keeping the fans informed...not likely. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly cannot believe that the HWC is the time that they decide to show a preview of a "real" spectator mode. 

When is this game actually going to be whole? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this 80K req pack something I only need to buy once to get the stuff that is ONLY unlockable with this pack?

Is this 80K req pack something I only need to buy once to get the stuff that is ONLY unlockable with this pack?

I believe you'll only get 2 permanents at the most? I'm not sure, let me direct you to this reddit thread. I issue a salt warning, though.

No. You have to buy it at least 3-4 times to get all the contents.

No. You have to buy it at least 3-4 times to get all the contents.

3-4 times to get all UNIQUE stuff to that pack, or 4 times to just get stuff that I can get normally but might take longer?

3-4 times to get all UNIQUE stuff to that pack, or 4 times to just get stuff that I can get normally but might take longer?

Depends. Nobody knows is unique in the pack, but it might be the 343 skins.

They are all unique right now, but we don't know if they will be unique forever.

Depends. Nobody knows is unique in the pack, but it might be the 343 skins.

They are all unique right now, but we don't know if they will be unique forever.

But ehen you buy it, is all 5 unlocks skins? Saw some people with RP or other rewards, not sure if glitch or you only get 2-3 skins per pack

But ehen you buy it, is all 5 unlocks skins? Saw some people with RP or other rewards, not sure if glitch or you only get 2-3 skins per pack

I got 5 skins each time, that glitch was fixed.

I honestly cannot believe that the HWC is the time that they decide to show a preview of a "real" spectator mode. 

when they re-release it and call it halo 6

i'm hopeful we will have a complete game by then

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly cannot believe that the HWC is the time that they decide to show a preview of a "real" spectator mode.

When it leaves "early access."

Aka 6 months before Halo 6 opens Early pre alpha access.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay can 343 please turn down the god damn brightness of every light? Big team is such a joke especially Deadlock. It's such a dumbass thing to even have. And it's SOOOO easy to fix. People sniping on top of blue base is so ridiculous.